12. Debate!

You stopped moving and looked at his messy short hair, did you heard a thing just now? he noticed you're pausing and turned to look at you "Don't you understand?"

Yes, you might be hallucinating?

Looking at his impatient expression, you're sure that you really heard it right, you remembered when you first married into the Jeon family.....

You had prepared clothes for yourself, he tugged his tie impatiently and rebuked coldly "You don't have to go, do you want people to laughed at us? How can I put my face on the table when they asked you something while you're unable to answer them?"

At that moment, you felt embarrassed and angry that you burst into tears and lost your temper, you shut yourself in the room and cut the gown into pieces and throw that damn wedding ring, he might even feel embarrassed to call you his wife Infront of people.

Of course, no one took your anger seriously, since then you had never became sentimental and took initiative to attach to things like this anymore, whenever you saw kind of invitation you automatically ignored it, in fact you also figured out what kind of mentality others would have when they saw you with Jungkook.

They will made a joke of you and people gonna gossip which led to ruin Jeon's reputation, so when he said that he wanted to take you with him, you were completely stunned.

Jungkook looked at your confused expression, as if he saw you resisting, your eyes flickered with confusion and conflicted.

In fact, when Jungkook made this decision he was also shocked, according to his usual thought you didn't need to appear in front of those people, in occasion many type of people gonna attend.

He didn't think about taking you, however when he was taking a shower, the image of you standing in the aquarium admiring the decoration came into his mind and he changed his mind inexplicably, now he saw your stunning eyes in dilemma, he felt a unnatural.

He cough looking away "What are you looking at? remember to pick up the dress." he motion you to continue wiping his hair "Go on."

You slowly move your hand and seems like telling him that you will not go, Jungkook raised his brow.

Are you here to set yourself against him?

You pursed your lips and smiled, even your relatives humiliated you as you brought embarrassment into their occasion, as for Jungkook.... the most direct one was that he told that he didn't want to bring you with him to make a fool of himself.

In the past years, you figured it out that your heart had already been damaged, when someone else get married.... his suppose appearance, family background and talent would make man proud of his wife, what about yours?

If you had been a member of the Jeon family, you would have thought so too, moreover Yoo Siah personally came to invite, how could you have a good heart to attend? What's more .. You don't have suitable clothes for party ...

This marriage itself was a conspiracy and coercion, the reason why you get married to him was that you were innocent at that time and felt that you will be burden to your parents for the rest of your life, which you don't want them to feel that way.

I don't want to bring shame on you going out with you.

You gesture "Don't keep measuring my patient and don't biker with me." he walked to the bed with long face, Seol was sleeping in the middle of bed and he laid on the side, later on you joined on another side.

--------

You became nervous as next day, there was Jungkook's secretary came to picked you up, first he brought you and your son to company and later on Jungkook joined you to choose party dress.