10. Remembrance.?

You change slippers and put shoes into the cabinet, then walked inside passing by him, you just went to attend the party, you're not like him coming home in the middle of night after attending party.

Seeing you ignore him, he was angry that his blood pressure was rising, he took a steps forward and caught up with you, he grabbed your arm and squinted his eyes "Where have you been?"

You felt a pain after being pinched and frowned your brows and gesticulated with your hand.

Had something to do with friends.

He sneered "Friends? Kim Namjoon?"

You're stunned and looked at him disbelief, you didn't tell him about this project thingy knowing that he would lose his temper, last time he encountered unpleasant meet up with Namjoon, it would be little awkward as your husband always have anger issues but your desire to speak made you let go of the grudge in your heart.

You're in such a situation that you don't even have friends but since the project was so cool and Namjoon is super cool person, you feel good.

Seeing that you didn't deny it, he became even angrier "Y/n, don't you feel ashamed hanging out with man outside while you have a husband and a son at home?"

The joy at the party instantly disappeared under his verbal attack, you took a deep breath and stare at him, raised your hands to gesticulated.

Did I sleep outside for me to feel ashamed .? He's helping to make a mute person like me confident, As a husband, what have you done?

You angrily strom in, no matter whether he understood or not, Jungkook stood in the same place and breathed out to calm down his nerve "This woman, does she think that she dares to set herself free?"

He walked and saw you're accompanying Seol, little fellow's body twisting to get on his mother's arms "Mama...want ... boobie.."

His mother had never come home so late, he had missed you so much, you picked him up and kissed his faces over and over again, it was strange how could such a well behaved and lovely son be Jeon Jungkook's son?

He had a bad temper the moment you arrived at home and opened his vicious mouth, except for his handsome face and well built body, there's nothing good sense in him?

Fortunately, his son only inherited his appearance, your son is so happy to see you, in order to wait for his mother, he had been holding himself and refused to sleep, rice was all over his clothes and chubby face, he rubbed his eyes lazily in your arms.

Moving his little feet and hands in excitement while you prepare to breastfeed him, your heart ached and felt guilt not coming back earlier, Jungkook stood behind you.

He calmed down a lot and looked at you with the look of complicated, even he himself couldn't explain his complex feelings, he was angry when you came late and found himself panicking but when you came into his view, he felt angry because you make him worry for no reason.

He didn't even had a dinner, anyway you're his wife and he simply doesn't like you having relationship with other men.

"Had dinner?" he asked, you nodded and walked towards bedroom, change Seol's clothes and wipes his face and hands with wet tissues and coax fellow to sleep, ignoring big man behind.

Jungkook rolled his throat and said in a low voice, he doesn't feel like eating and followed you behind "Go take a bath."

You nodded and went to take pajamas, you took quick shower, Jungkook, lay on the bed with his hands on the back of his head, waiting for you to come out but he frowned when you take long time to come out.