Chapter 1 : He pisses me off.

Wonwoo skips into the school gate, knowing damn well that he's the first to arrive in this whole school. And it's not because of his studies or anything but to put a grape drink with some gummies in his crush's locker. And he does that every single day.

He arrives in front of the particular locker and immediately unzips his bag to pull out the purple plastic bottle and some sour gummies. He opens the locker door and gently puts them inside on some notebooks.

And for the last part of his mission, he takes out a sticky note alongside with a black pen to write some words on it.

Good luck with your classes, huihui.

-W

But the popular guy, Wen Junhui's locker is full with handwritten letters sticked everywhere. So it didn't made Wonwoo's letter stand out but his grape drink and snacks definitely did.

Wonder why Jun's locker is always not locked?? Well Jun loves it that way, seeing all the compliments and confessions makes him feel good. And yes he loves attention and would take it as much as he can at all time. Because those letters are the only thing that ever made him feel loved.

Wonwoo gently closes the locker door and turns to his side, only to be greeted by soft-brown eyes which were staring at him since he puts in the drinks and snacks into Jun's locker. Busted.

Wonwoo stands still, frozen as a rock as the taller figure who is apparently a male keeps looking at him with a sly smirk evident on his face.

"So you're the one who kept on putting that grape juice in jun's locker, huh" the taller male gaze went deeper into Wonwoo's eyes which makes him feel very uneasy.

Embarrassment washes over Wonwoo, he can't even think straight right now. (Ofc not, ur gay)

"W-Wait I can explain, Mingyu" Wonwoo fake chuckles right after.

'Why Mingyu out of all people' Wonwoo thinks out loud in his mind after getting caught red-handed by the taller male. Because Mingyu is an absolute tease, who pisses him off since middle school. Mingyu would picks up every single ideas to use it against Wonwoo just to tease him. And now Wonwoo just exposed himself to Mingyu. Despite the fact that they have been in the same class since middle school, they are not friends, let alone even had a friendly talk. They two are the complete, opposite. Wonwoo being the well-behaved straight A student while Mingyu is barely passing and has more time to mess around than study.

"So Mr. Smartass has a crush, huh" Mingyu says, his smile grew wider, showing his fangs.

"N-No, it's not like that" Wonwoo tries to lie through his shivering teeth. Part of him already panicking.

"Hah, it's okay! Nothing's wrong with falling in love" Mingyu puts his right hand on Wonwoo's shoulder. But that doesn't calm Wonwoo down, at all.

"P-Please don't tell anyone, about this" Wonwoo says sternly to Mingyu, his gaze piercing through Mingyu's but it is full with desperation.

"Of course not!!" Mingyu laughs it off.

Wonwoo let's out a reliefed sigh but Mingyu won't let him take a break.

"Unless......." Mingyu continues.

"You become my servant for one month" Mingyu smiles showing his fangs which always annoys Wonwoo.

Wonwoo swears he could jump on Mingyu and beat the shit outta him but he knows that it won't end well so he....

"Fine, but you better keep your words" Wonwoo gives in. 'A month would pass by in a blink of an eye' that's what he thought.

ʕ - ᴥ - ʔ

xxxxx : Hello there Mr Smartass, can't wait to work with you for the next 30 days <3333

Wonwoo could recognize it was Mingyu just by looking at the tone and saves the contact.

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone : hey why are you not replying to me 😔 I'm sad now 😢

Mr. Smartass : what do you want, I'm trying to study.

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone :
Expected more from you but what I can I expect 😔 because all you do is
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study

Mr. Smartass : STOP BOTHERING ME, Kim Mingyu.

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone :
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study
Study

Mr. Smartass : user is unavailable

Minfuckinggyuleavemethefuckalone :
Wait did you blocked me!????
Jeon Wonwoo!!!!!
Don't forget our deal!!!
SMARTASS
NERD
GLASSES
CURLY HAIR
WONWOO
JEON
FUCK YOU

Mingyu sighs, finally closing his phone after spamming Wonwoo.

"What's the long sigh for" Jun asks his friend. They are currently in Jun's room, both on their phone since they have nothing else to do. Jun sits on his bed while leaning at the wall looking amazing with his blonde ponytail while Mingyu lays on the floor pouting hard.

"Wonwoo blocked me" Mingyu states the truth.

"Wonwoo? The smart kid in your class?" Jun asks. Jun is in a different class because he is a foreigner. The school provides a different class for foreign students where they lessen the Korean vocabulary and focus teaching more in English. +basic Korean lessons ofc.

"Yeah"

"What's up with him?" Jun throws another question at him.

"Nothing, I just sent him a text and he told me not to bother him since he's studying and blocked me."

"Obviously because you didn't shut up" Jun stated the fact.

"I don't care, I can't shut up"

"Exactly why you two will never get along."

"Anyways, what do you think of him?"

"Who? Wonwoo?"

"Yeah"

"In what way?"

"In any way"

"He's ok I guess, why?"

"Nothing, just curious"

"BITCH DON'T TELL ME-"

"WHAT!?"

"are you interested in him?"

"WTF OF COURSE NOT ARE YOU CRAZY!?? AS YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE, WE WILL NEVER GET ALONG. HIS ENTIRE EXISTENCE PISSES ME OFF"

"yeah right, that's why you texted him"

"SHUT UP I HAVE MY REASONS"

ʕ •ₒ• ʔ