Chapter 3 : Rain drops

Mingyu's side of the story //

"He really is down bad for Jun" Mingyu mumbles softly to himself as he watches Wonwoo leave the cafeteria after giving him an ice cream.

"Hmm? Did you say something?" Jun asks Mingyu who is in front of him busy eating his vanilla ice cream.

"Nothing" Mingyu answers briefly before continuing his dessert.

And that's when a pair of two guys join them at the table with their trays of meals in their hands.

"Finally you guys are here," jun says to the pair.

The shorter of the pair takes a seat beside him and the other takes a seat beside Mingyu.

"Well, the principal held both of us late to discuss about some new foreign students." The so-called student council president who is beside Mingyu, tells Jun about why they are late for lunch.

"Foreign students?" Mingyu pops in as he gets curious about the new transfer students.

"Yes, two of them. And we have to take care of them for the first 2 months." the vice student council president who is beside Jun, answers Mingyu.

"You guys need to help too since we might be busy with the student council stuffs. " says the student council president which earns some nods from the other two.

"Anyways Cheol, I heard about what you did" Jun says to Seungcheol aka the student council president.

"What did he do?" Mingyu butts in, again. He loves carrying on the conversation and making it interesting even if it's about some random birds on the rooftop.

"Wellllll" the vice student council president aka Jihoon pops in as a live viewer of the incident that Jun mentioned.

"Well, it's his fault. And I'm just doing karma's job" Seungcheol answers.

"Who's fault?" Mingyu asks, completely clueless.

"But yours was coffee, which will leave a stain" Jun says.

"Coffee? What coffee? And a stain? What happened!?" Mingyu asks again.

"But that was the only thing in my hand, blame him for having bad luck" Seungcheol answers the blonde Chinese.

"But you should at least apologize" Jun says.

"I agree with that" Jihoon says before continuing his meal.

"I guess I agree too" Mingyu says softly.

Seungcheol stops for a second and says, "I'll think about it"

"Anyways, what was it about?" Mingyu asks again.

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

Back to present//

Mingyu notices Wonwoo's happy mood for the entire evening classes as he studies him from the back of the class.

The class ended 30 minutes early for the weather because there is a huge thunderstorm.

"Alright class, that's it for today. Get home safe" the homeroom teacher of Class B says to his students before heading out of the classroom.

"Yayy I can't wait to lay on my bed and read comics with the rain asmr ofcouse" Soonyoung says enthusiastically to Wonwoo which earns a smile from the other.

"Have fun" Wonwoo says to his friend.

"Wait, do you still have to go to that part time job of yours?" Soonyoung asks the glasses guy beside him.