𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ♪

" 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬. "

That morning you woke at six thirty, it was dark, but you could see the sun peaking over the horizon. Reluctantly you got out of bed, grumbling as your body ached. You held a hand to your head, feeling a headache forming.

Swinging your legs over the edge of your bed, you looked outside. Of course the sun was barely even over the horizon, but you took to observing other things that morning. A possum crawling away with its nights find. Birds chirping overhead, a car alarm blaring in the distance. Home sweet home.

You stood up making your way to the bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror you looked a mess. After getting home the previous day you had immediately found refuge in your bed, still in your slightly damp dress shirt.

Your hair was disheveled, tangled and twisted. Your face looked as if you lost eight years of sleep. You now regret your decision of just running to bed. You reached for a comb placed nearby, picking through your hair for any clumps or tangles. It was somewhat a breeze, but you found certain areas to be a lot more tangled than others.

After losing probably ninety percent of your hair and hitting the comb against your head one too many times to count, you were almost ready! You splashed warm water over your face, rubbing the streaks of guy liner off your face. As well as cleansing your face thoroughly.

You did a quick awkward smile to yourself in the mirror, still looked like shit. You then left the bathroom and began to scavenge through your closet, by the end of your search clothes and shoes were strewn across your room. You grumbled at the sight of it, being an adult was difficult.

You laid your outfit of the day onto your bed, then began to tidy the tornado which was your room. Also stumbling around the room as you changed out of your previous clothes and into the new ones, hopping around on one foot as you slid on your socks and put on your shoes.

That day you opted for a black collared undershirt, a simple beige sweater and black cargos to tie in together. On your feet you wore the usual tuxedo shoes. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you look better... Running a hand through your hair and smiling to yourself in the mirror. You suddenly remembered your guy liner, running over to your bathroom and snagging the discarded pencil next to your soap dispenser. Drawing it onto your waterline and doing a quick final check.

Rushing out of the bathroom you grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder, snagging your keys from the living room console and walking out the house, locking the door behind you. Quickly walking to your car and stepping in. That familiar scent of stale coffee and whatever other foods you brought into the car. Pushing the key in as the car roared to life. You sighed, turning on the radio for a bit of ambience and putting your car into gear. Quickly making your way to the school.

When you'd arrived the sun was rising, the morning breeze blowing past you as multiple students waited outside to be let in. You pushed past them and made your way to the door, hovering your access key over the lock to let you in. It made a beep and quickly stepped in making your way to the music room.

The walk wasn't long, but to you it seemed to drag on for a long time. You walked past many of your colleagues running back and forth from the copy room and staff lounge. You slightly chuckled, knowing that'd be you in a couple of minutes after you put your things down. Unlocking the big metal door, this morning you had a bit of a struggle opening it. Was the door heavier, or were you just weak?

You had no time to question it, as you walked in Mister Demi already sat at you shared desk. Checking the lesson plans you made for that day, he wore his usual music note undershirt and suspenders. You began to wonder if his closet consisted of just those pieces of clothing. He noticed you enter and immediately looked up, smiling softly. "Good morning!" He said, practically radiating with happiness.