𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ♫

" 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐬. "

The rest of the day for you was smooth sailing. During your third block your orchestral kids who always seemed to be on edge were on their best behavior. And it seems they actually seemed to be practicing the pieces outside of class. You thanked the lords and the heavens above that the students you were teaching actually liked what they were learning.

Most of the musical scores were picked out by Mister Demi. Considering the fact he took teaching and enjoying music to a level higher than you. You'd stay on the sidelines making sure that they could actually play it. It was now your lunch break, and for a change of pace you decided to eat with Mister Demi in Miss Sasha's room. Of course being accompanied by her as well. You watched idly like a mannequin as they made playful banter and conversation. Eating the school lunch for a change as the flimsy paper tray sat in front of you.

Then suddenly, unprovoked, the conversation had turned to you. Both colleagues looking at you with curiosity in their eyes. You on the other hand were in the middle of a bite of the stale cheese pizza. You placed it down, looking at the two. "Huh?" You said, feeling kind of dumb to be honest. "Did you hear about the rumor the kids made up about the ghost on the second floor janitorial closet?" Miss Sasha repeated. Staring at you intently. You shook your head, what kind of question was that?

She smiled, leaning back slightly as she began to explain. "Well one of the older kids said she heard something moving in the closet. Like footsteps, but when she opened the door it was empty." she said, wigging her fingers spookily. You chuckled, "that's silly, it could've just been a broom or something" Mister Demi shook his head quickly, "But here's the thing, they say whatever is in the closet manifests right outside of it and watches people walking by. Super creepy" He laughs.

You look at the two as if they were criminally insane. "Are you sure about that? That seems really far fetched, what if it's just a student skipping?" you said, taking that bite of the stale pizza. The both of them seemed to consider your reasoning until they both turned to each other and laughed. "It's more interesting to think there is something or someone in there, it makes things more interesting around here." You nodded, "Understandable"

You finished up your lunch, throwing away the paper tray and sitting back down at the table Miss Sasha and Mister Demi sat at. Sitting idly as your eyes shifted from Sasha to Demi as their conversation progressed. They seemed to speak fondly of animals, and pets, and you soon found that Demi had a pet of his own. A british shorthair cat, according to what Miss Sasha said his was a therapy cat. You found it kind of cute he had one and continued to listen on.

The rest of their conversation was mostly talking about other teachers and rumors, which you practically tuned out since shit talking wasn't really in your spectrum. You had slightly dozed off, daydreaming off to a different place. Your hand propping up your chin as you gazed into the dimmer, darker parts of the room. You attention was brought back to the main topic at hand when Mister Demi had snapped you out of your daze, "Miss Sasha's kids will be coming back soon, we have to get back to our class before they do." he said with a smile, gently grabbing your by the wrist and bringing you up almost effortlessly.

You stood up in pursuit, dusting yourself off and bidding farewell to Miss Sasha. She smiled at the two of you as you left, Mister Demi's hand still softly gripping onto your arm. Dragging you back to the class. His arms also seemed to bleed a lot during the day, which sort of concerned you. You were worried it would continue for the rest of the day, and possibly the week. And in your panicked frenzy you had decided to ask the nurse had to unwrap and rewrap bandages. You were a little rough around the edges at wrapping them tight enough, but at least they'd actually stay on.