𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♪

" 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

You sat up in your seat, the three teachers had come to do your fight briefing. You honestly didn't expect them to show up so soon, considering they probably had better things to do. But here they were, standing in your doorway. Mister Demi had stood up, greeting them at the door. Miss Thavel seems to have said somehh to ing to him, slapping him on the shoulder playfully as he stumbled back.

You snorted, it was kind of funny how easy it was to push him around. He walked back to you rolling his eyes as he pulled out three seats for the trio. Miss Bloomie looked around the toom, smiling widely. "What a great arena you have here, surprised nobody's tussled in here yet." she said, using her box cutter arm to gesture towards the very large empty space you had.

You chuckled, "I'm surprised too..." Mister Demi smiled. "Shall we get to briefing?" he asked, they nodded in unison, creepy. Miss Circle started, standing up as the other two took their places next to you. Her hair was long and rugged, a compass as an arm. Which is why her name was Miss Circle you supposed. "When breaking up fights" she began "you have to focus on one of them rather than both, if you know another teacher is in your vicinity trust that another teacher will come over and restrain the other one" She said, pointing her compass needle right at your chest. On impulse you threw your hands up defensively, nodding quickly. "Yup!"

"And if there's more than one.. fuck.. i wasn't briefed on that Thavel take over." She said throwing her hands up and walking over to Miss Thavels seat. Miss Thavel stood up and grinned, ""If there's more than two in the fight, for example a two versus one, three versus one, that criteria... Just grab the first one you can see or the first one you can reach, other additional staff should be in your area to come and help you." She said, now taking Miss Bloomies seat.

"If you follow these, you should be good on the restraining kids thing." Miss Bloomie said, waving her box cutter arm. You nodded, looking to Mister Demi who smiled softly. The three teachers stood and gave you a bow then exited the room. You looked to Mister Demi who smiled sheepishly, swiveling his chair around to work on something on his laptop. You on the other hand decided to occupy one of the small practice rooms in the back, you could hide back there until the end of the day and hopefully nobody would think to look for you there.

The back rooms were usually used for practice, or rehearsals. You never found a use for them, but Mister Demi would occasionally come back and dust off the piano or play. You sat on the piano stool, leaning back onto the wall. The room was small, you could hold out your arms and touch both walls at the same time. You sighed, today was eventful for the both of you. And honestly you were glad it was over. The practice room smelled of must, probably the piano, it was also very dim. The lights in the back were always dim and you found it difficult to see back here sometimes, you wondered how Mister Demi could practice back here in almost darkness?

You sat in your thoughts a few moments more, taking in the musty smell of the room when the door to the room had josteled open. A familiar pair of green eyes greeting you in the doorway. You found it odd you could even see the color of his eyes. Mister Demi stepped in, shutting the door behind himself and taking a seat next to you on the piano stool. "Hello, ___" he said. You smiled, "Hi!" you replied enthusiastically, you didn't think he was going to accompany you in the back room.

He sat humming to himself, a familiar tune yet you couldn't quite put your finger on it. You sat silently, unsure on what to do. You planned to be here by yourself yet he had come to give you company. You were grateful but at the same time stumped, you could pass the time with the piano, yet you never learned. You sighed, "You alright?" he asked, his voice piercing through the quiet of the room. You looked towards him, not realizing your faces were only a mere few inches apart. "Oh, yeah im fine. Just thinking about... stuff" you said, staring into those green eyes, almost glowing.