𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 softly, watching Sanji chopping some carrots, sitting on top of a table, it was morning and I was still in my nightwear, a black bra and grey sweatpants.

Zeff walks in, throwing a white button up at me, telling me to put it on. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked Sanji as I put on the white button-up, and left it as a jacket.

"Chopping carrots, chef." Sanji responded, "Yeah, I can see that. But why are you doing it in my kitchen?" Zeff asked him, walking closer. "I demoted you, remember?"

"That you did. But Patty's sleeping off a brutal hangover so unless you want to do brunch prep all by yourself." I shrugged, "Fine." Zeff muttered and they both started chopping and preparing some stuff.

I took an apple from a bowl of fruits near me and took a bite. But then the three of us heard someone yelling for help.

"Luffy?" I said, looking at the back door, raising an eyebrow as he barged in. "Help! Help! Zoro...Zoro needs a doctor." Luffy said making me frown in worry, walking towards him.

"What do you mean, why does he need a doctor?" I asked, biting my lip, worried for Zoro.

"He got into a fight with this warlord guy but he lost. And now he's bleeding from everywhere-" Luffy rants but Zeff cuts him off.

"Whoa. Whoa. Slow down, Chore boy." Zeff said, "I can't understand a word you're saying."

"His friend is dying," I explained to him, "The nearest doctor's on the Conomi Islands. It's a two-day sail from here." Zeff said.

"That's too long," Luffy said, he looked sad. "I can't help you. Hope your friend makes it." The chef said, shrugging. "Zeff!" I exclaimed, frowning at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Zeff asked as my brother walked towards a cabinet. "To help Chore boy's friend and Y/n's future husband," Sanji said making me roll my eyes.

"Brunch is not gonna prep itself." Zeff said, "You always told me to feed anyone who's hungry. I don't see how this is any different." Sanji said, picking out some random stuff.

Zeff sighed, "Fine." He removes his apron, he looks at me. "Bring me my kitchen knives and a bottle of our best whiskey. And a fresh yellowtail from the cooler. Bigger the better."

"A yellowtail?" Sanji asked, confused, and made a face. "You heard him right, dumbass." I slapped his forehead before getting the stuff.

Me, Zeff, Luffy, and Sanji went to Luffy's ship, walking in. I looked at Zoro and frowned, "Oh dear," I whispered, walking closer next to Nami who was pressing a towel against his wound.

"Hold onto that for me," Nami said and I pressed the towel against his wound. "Are you kidding? He needs a doctor." Nami told Luffy.

"Do you wanna save your swordsman friend or not?" Zeff sassed, taking my hands and towel off his wound.

Sanji gave me the basket of the stuff, and I took out Zeff's kitchen knives.

Zeff takes out the yellowtail, putting it on the cutting board. He then takes the whiskey out, "Is that to sterilize the wounds?" Usopp asked.

"Hell to the no," I said, my eyes widening. "That'd be a waste of really good liquor," Zeff said drinking some of the whiskey before giving me some.

He takes one of his knives, and caressed the yellowtail, "Beautiful." He comments and I gagged a bit making Sanji chuckle.

Zeff cuts the head off, taking the insides out, and slicing the skin.

"Needle," Zeff said and I gave him a needle and he stuck it in Zoro's skin, sewing his skin together.