𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒘𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐

𝐈 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 as I sat in my bed, which was Nami's but Luffy said I could stay there for a while. I then heard some grunting in a different room.

"Zoro?" I called out, standing up to follow the grunting. I peeked into his room, he was struggling with his shirt.

"Do you need help?" I asked, startling him a bit. He looks at me, frowning but nods his head once making me smile.

I then walked towards him, helping him with his blue shirt, I looked at his muscly chest, damn.

"What did you say?" Zoro asked, his tone firm. Wait, did I say that out loud and didn't realize?

"I said nothing, you must be hearing things, mosshead," I said, looking up at him as I continued helping him with his shirt, guiding his muscly arms, and holding his biceps.

"There," I smiled and finished with helping him. I was about to walk away until Zoro grabbed my arm gently and I turned, looking at him, raising my eyebrow.

"At the Baratie, I saw how you looked at my swords, why?" He asked, his tone a bit firm and soft at the same time, I can't explain it.

My smile turned into a slight frown, sighing. "My best friend, Kuina. She had a sword just like that, she was my best friend, besides Sanji of course. She sadly died by falling down the staircase."

"I know." Zoro nods, talking about her cause of death. "How?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She was my friend too, we both promised each other that, we both will become the greatest swordsman or woman." He answered, looking down.

"That's brave," I smiled, "She told me about you." I added, "I hope good things," Zoro said with a small smile.

"Really good things. And can I ask you something?" I questioned softly, looking up at him, realizing he was hovering over me.

He nods once, "When I talked to you when you were just in the coma, were you awake that time?"

He let out a small chuckle and nodded, "Yeah, It's cool that you 'admire' me like that."

"But I do," I adored, taking his hand in mine. "I don't like you, but I'll tell you this, I admire your dream," Zoro said coldly, looking down at me.

I shrugged, "That's a start." I said making him roll his eyes at me. We then went updeck, Usopp was sailing.

"Hey! Morning, lovebirds." I heard Buggy chuckle, "I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, Clown, but if this is another one of your tricks," Zoro said, helping me get up the stairs, shouldn't I be helping him?

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" Buggy asked, laughing but then Zoro grabbed his head, threatening him that he would throw the clown overboard. "Wait, woah, woah!"

I chuckled, looking at Usopp who was smirking in amusement. "Because I said bleed on me? You can bleed on me if you want. I mean, a deal's a deal, all right? You want your map back. I want my body!" Buggy exclaims.

"How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?" I asked, Zoro glancing at me before putting his attention to the clown, "What she said."

"Zoro, buddy!" The clown dragged the 'Y', looking at him. "Honor amongst pirates. Right? Come on. How about I sing a nice sea shanty to pass the time? Oh, there once was a girl with tangerine hair, who stole my map and left me stranded somewhere."

Zoro gave me Buggy and I went towards the barrel, putting him in it. "Ow! God, right on my nose!" I heard him yell.

"Has it always been this long?" I heard Luffy say as I walked up towards them. "We've only been here two minutes. Be patient." Sanji said and I hugged his arm, looking at Luffy.