𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕

𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 back to Coco Village, after the whole fire and clamoring. It was now morning.

I held Zoro's hand, looking at the burnt place, "Arlong did this?" Sanji said, looking around. "Why?"

"To punish the villagers." Nami replied, "And to punish me." She added, tears forming in her eyes, I put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it. She looked at me and smiled.

The villagers walked towards us with weapons, "What's going on?" Nami asked as Usopp walked back to us.

"Nojiko told us about your sacrifice." Scar guy said, looking at Nami. "We didn't know. Can you ever forgive us?"

"There's nothing to forgive." Nami cuts him off, "Coco Village is my home."

"Then it's our turn to sacrifice. We're done living in fear. We're gonna march on Arlong Park. If those fishmen want a fight-"

"That's not a fight. That's a massacre. You will all be killed." Nami argued, "If there's no hope for us to buy our freedom, then I say we die trying to fight for it!" Scar guy yells making the villagers yell and cheer.

"No, everyone, please!" Nami pleads, "No, I...I won't let you do that. This is my fight."

"No. This is our fight." Luffy said, looking at the Villagers. "Right guys?"

"Finally, I get to cut something." Zoro said, "I wanna kill that one fish with big lips." I smirked, "Why?" Zoro asked, looking down at him, his tone still cold.

"I'll tell you soon," I said. "But how are we gonna beat Arlong?" Usopp asked. "We saw what he did at Baratie."

"Every creature has a weakness." Mosshead said, "Even bulletproof ones?" Usopp said, "I'll know it when I see it." Straw hat mutters. "And when I do, I won't hesitate."

We had set up some smoke bombs in Arlong Park, Luffy kicked the door open, and all of us walked in.

"Fishmen! Stand by to repel boarders!" Fish lips ordered. Luffy cracks his knuckles, "Where's Arlong?" He asked Nami.

"He's probably in the map room," Nami replied, sighing. "Then that's where we're going." Straw hat said.

I decided to come with Nami and Luffy, I looked at Zoro and leaned up to kiss his cheek, not caring to see his reaction, before walking away with Straw Hat Boy and Tangerine hair.

We both ran on top of the rock wall, me and Nami were ahead but Luffy was stopped by a fishman trying to slice him.

I ran to help Luffy, the fishman looked at me and grabbed a fist full of my hair but then Zoro came near us and used his sword to slice the fishman's feet, making the fishman fall in pain.

We then continued running as Nami led us to the map room.

The three of us entered the map room, looking around. Nami went to get the Grand Line map.

"What is this place?" Luffy asked, "Let's just grab our map and get out of here." Nami asserts, opening a chest.

Luffy looked around as I stayed in a corner, waiting for them to finish.

"Come on. Let's go," Nami said, standing up once she got the map.

"But you just got here." We heard Arlong's voice, he appeared at the door, and he held his sword, I quickly went next to Tangerine hair.