accustomed to the game.

↓

———————————————————————————

a ja morant fanfic.
"did the bid & came home to the world being mine"

                   shai s. ford.                       israel a. mayers

read about shai & izzy below

FORBES 30 UNDER 30, Who Is Shai Ford? Shai Satori Ford enters the Forbes 30 under 30 Class of 2024 at the place of #15. Shai Satori Ford is a American model and child philanthropist from Miami, Florida (24). Shai set a name for herself when she produced many #1 hits for big names such as JT, City Girls, Monaleo, Lakeyah, Chris Brown, and etc. Shai then made her way on to win 2 grammys, 2 NAACP awards, and receive 4 bet awards nominations.

Shai began to shy away from the music industry after producing one of the songs on Chris' last album, 11:11. Ford then moved on to the life of modeling and child philanthropy. She made her breakthrough in modeling with Rick Owens and Alexander Wang. After two years of working with those brands, She revealed that she gives half of the proceeds from her modeling shows to unfortunate kids all around the world in Florida,Chicago,Denver, and Memphis.

Shai is only 24 and is striving for better than her past life. In 2018, when she turned herself in for identity theft charges. Shai recently sat down with us and addressed the situation, "I learned my lesson, I'm not going back. It's been five years, I'm doing everything right from this day on."

2018 — Identity Theft & Fraud Charges (13 month sentence)

GQ MEETS OVERYEAR SENSATION : IZZY, Who is Izzy? Israel "Izzy" Ambrose Mayers is an American rapper from Chicago, Illinois (24). From 2015 to 2017, he released eight independent mixtapes and garnered a regional following for his work. He signed with 1017 Records in the latter year to release the singles "Untouchable" and "GG", both of which marked his first entries on the Billboard Hot 100. In January of the following year, his single "Location" became his first to reach the top 40 of the chart, and received quadruple platinum certification.

Izzy then went on to drop 5 albums throughout the years showcasing his dedication to his craft and that he would be around for more than "short time" as most thought of him. Izzy is loved by fans for his bluntness, his ability to hop on many different beats and switch his flow, Izzy is also eye candy to many women.

When asked about his childhood, Izzy replied with a heartbreaking story. "When my pops got locked up and I heard 55 years, i knew i'd be alone. My granny raised me and when she died, I got sent to a group home and I'd get bullied."

"Nobody like getting bullied so i started standin' up for myself. Ain't nobody else gon stand up for me so it was war on everybody after that." Izzy explained in a radio interview

Izzy also spoke about his personal life. "Everything bigger than me. I want my fans to do better than me. Be bigger than me, Going to jail and everything ain't it. It's other ways and better ways to get a bag." Izzy had been to jail multiple times and never stopped releasing music.

2019 — Firearm and Drug Charge (8 months of sentencing, released on $800,000 bond)

2020 — Assault & Battery (released on $300,000 bond)

2021 — Chicago Shooting (9 months of house arrest, released on $550,000 bond)