003.

march 3,2018
ARTICLE — TMZ

                  Latto and Izzy Rumored To                   Share A Child Together!

Share A Child Together!

Congratulations are in order for Izzy and Latto. The heavy spitter former power couple are rumored to share their first child together. A close source to the two says that Izzy loves being a father and the coparenting relationship is great. The rapstress has yet to acknowledge her pregnancy on Instagram.

Mayers and Stevens have been in a relationship since early 2016 but we have not been seeing much of them together in the public lately and have never spoke about separating publicly but the two still follow each other and support one another. Their friendship began in 2015 while constantly writing songs about one another such as "Love Is Poison", "Temporary Time", "Alyssa", "Blame Me", and "LongWay."

Though they've denied the rumors of the brewing relationship in 2016, the internet refused to believe that there was no romantic connection between the two, especially when a photo of Latto apparently having the word "Israel" tattooed behind her ear circulated the internet recently. Israel Ambrose Mayers is Izzy's birth name.

The pair also share matching tattoos of "him" and "her" on the hands where as Izzy has an "A" with 777 under it on his inner wrist.

In a SisterStudio interview with Chloe Bailey, Latto said that she's open to building a family in the future but however her career is flourishing. Izzy however has never spoken about wanting a family or kids.

Click For Full Article & Stay Tuned For More Updates Here!

———————————————————————————

[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
IZZY'S HOME

"Pause that please." Alyssa spoke to Kane and Drew as her attention went back to her phone screen. "Who the hell-?" She muttered slapping her hand on her face

She began furiously texting her management and pr team to see how these could've gotten out to the public as Izzy walked back into the studio with two bags of American Deli. "Thank you Israel." He side-eyed her

"What's wrong with you?"

Handing him her phone, she tried to see how she'd eat with Arya laying on her before laying her down on the couch in the room before throwing a blanket over her.

"How they know about Ry?" Israel's face scrunched up. The full article was factually about the two but what bothered them the most was that someone announced their child and it wasn't their timing nor did they know of this. "I don't know but I'm so irritated by the situation."

When Alyssa first found out about her pregnancy, the relationship between the pair was about to hit rock bottom. Izzy coming in late from appearances had her insecure and thinking that he was unfaithful. The trust was low, arguments were high. The news of them expecting Arya brought everything back together.

"Only a very select few know about us having a child so only someone around us could've said something."

Kane and Drew only kept quiet because they didn't want to get in between the two. The two had agreed to keep their child and their personal life a secret, and once arya turned one — they figured they'd been doing at great job at doing so. "Just chill, it's gon be alright." Izzy assured her

"I wanted this one special moment and person all to ourselves and somebody took that away, Somebody getting fired." She mumbled as Izzy only nodded. He understood where she was coming from and he was mad as well but it was already done and it's not like anything in the article was a lie.

Kane spun around his chair, preparing to roll up. "Y'all still recording the song?"

After a long day of recording, the family headed over to a froyo and ice cream parlor. Arya smiled as her mom placed more sprinkles on top of her cookies and cream ice cream.

Arya smiled up at her parents as her eyes sparkled with joy. "I want chain." She pointed towards the slot machine pendant on her mother's neck. "Like dada." She held the "Izzy" pendant filled with black diamonds

"Maybe later when you grow and become a big girl." The statement caused a pout to appear on her face. "Why?" She scooted closer to Izzy

"You got money for a chain?" Izzy adjusted her in his arms, pulling her close to him. "You rich." Arya bluntly stated shrugging her tiny shoulders

"This lil girl hell bruh."

"Bad word da." He nodded placing a five dollar bill in her hand

She'd be bringing his back to her grandma to put up for safe keeping.  Isabel always made Izzy pay Arya whenever he'd swear around her, hoping that he'd stop but he didn't. He just continued to pay her.

"So you're keeping one of the songs we recorded today for your album and i can take the other one for mine?" Alyssa clarified

"Right, i feel like the one i took got the hardest verses." Izzy told her causing her to roll her eyes

"Why you never let me work on beats like that more often?" Izzy shrugged. "It's all about yo delivery, it helped change yo flow. You needed that, no lie."

"That beat was scrapped anyway." Izzy stuffed his mouth with fro-yo. "You scrap every beat except the ones that you can scream on and still make the music sound good." He laughed draping his arm over her shoulder

"You so damn pretty." He looked down on her causing to bite her lip. "Thank you, baby." She mumbled as he lowered his head to plant an small peck on cheek.

"I want barbie!"

Shai approached the table remaining in the middle of the visitation room. She was actually happy that Raven had came to visit her. She needed someone to talk to.

"Girl, I got something to unpack for you."

"Why Izzy got a baby?" Raven's mouth dropped at the words that flew out of Shai's mouth, she'd never seen him with a child.

"A baby?" Raven was genuinely in disbelief. "When we were on the phone the other night, he was like he was coming to see me after he got his daughter." Shai placed her head in her palm

"Is she a cutie? Did you meet her?" Shai shook her head. "He didn't come to see me after the phone call." Shai looked up at her best friend saddened. "He hasn't called or written me since." Raven took note of that so she'd confront Izzy whenever she'd see him again

"Charge it to the game, he wanted you first anyway." Raven shook her head at his antics. "Did you tell Resha?" Raven spoke knowing that Shai most likely did

"Yeah, I told her and santana."

"How dare he have a baby though?" Raven shot Shai a confused look. "Izzy need to make it make sense. I wonder who's his baby momma."