002.

february 28,2018

via 1izzy instagram story

[ DALLAS,TEXAS ]
AT&T STADIUM

      "Shoutout to everybody that came out tonight, stay dangerous." Izzy and his crew spoke into the microphone. Izzy had just finished a performance he was featured in. The lineup consisted of Lil Durk, Lil Baby, Izzy, and 21 Savage. He was grateful to be done with Texas, they'd took his all his energy and he was now heading back to his tour bus shirtless.

"They was about to pop Izzy bones trying to take that shirt off." His security guard Malachi spoke causing his twin to laugh in agreement

"Nigga think he a rockstar crowdsurfing." Drew laughed as he pushed Izzy into the bus away from the crowd of girls hurling towards them. "What club we hitting tonight?" Kane looked over at his childhood friend

"Club take them asses to sleep." Izzy answered shoving his jewelry into a box and heading to shower in the back where his bed resided as well

"They really wore that nigga out." Izzy not only didn't want to attend a club tonight because he was tired but also because he agreed to call Shai after he finished his show.

"I was bout to drink til i left with a ciroc belly." Drew spoke as Izzy headed to the bathroom turning the shower on to the hottest setting

"Izzy go out one night and unc body give out after." Kane turned facing the wall beginning to go to sleep

After a week of contemplating on how to respond to his letter, Shai had finally responded. She had snuck a phone in with the help of Caresha, and the two had talked over the phone last week. The girl hadn't encountered someone like Izzy but when you're locked up, there's a chance for anything.

Izzy threw his head back causing water to fly from his locs which smacked the top of his back, continuing to wash his body with the native soap. He felt as ease as the icy cold water hit his body, he hated steamy hot showers.

"Damn, these niggas still up?"

Izzy mumbled to himself as he began to get dressed in the small space. He could hear them slamming cards and money on the table that remained in the middle of the bus near the right window.

Emerging from the room, His appearance had changed from amiri jeans and a givenchy t-shirt to basketball shorts and wifebeater. He had wrapped his wet hair in a towel, he made it a priority to get the weed smell out of his hair.