Chapter 3

"I'm your personal maid Margaret

"I'm your personal maid Margaret." A girl bowed. "It's nice to meet you." I said quietly as she opened the doors to my bedroom.

My lips parted. It was absolutely beautiful.

I loved it

I loved it. But I wonder how many women slept in here.

"I will go get your bath ready." She said then opened one of the doors in my bedroom. I turned when I heard footsteps.

An older lady and one around my age stepped into my room. "We are also in charge of taking care of you..my name is Lisa and I am the head maid." She looked me up and down.

"I'm Nina. You're so beautiful it's a shame you are to wed the Emperor. A fragile thing like you won't last more than a few weeks." She said and Lisa cackled.

"We just came to introduce ourselves. We will see you tomorrow to prepare you for the wedding." Lisa said then they left. "The bath is ready my lady." Margaret said. "The wedding's tomorrow?" I said in shock and she nodded as she started to undress me.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?...no stupid question of course you have." She chuckled as I stepped into the bath. "Thank you. You're beautiful as well." I smiled.

"That's really big coming from you thank you." She blushed. Cute.

After she bathed me and dressed me into a tight nightgown that showed a lot of my cleavage I sat down by the fire place in my room and started reading a random book.

"My lady dinner is ready." Margaret said knocking on my door. "I'm not hungry thank you." I said then she walked away.

I sat in the same position for about five minutes until my door busted open making me flinch. In came Elijah with an angry expression on his face. "Why weren't you at dinner." He glared.

"Sorry I didn't know I was wanted and I am not hungry." I smiled slightly but then he grabbed my book and threw it in the fire. Well that was just unnecessary.

"When I am having a meal I damn expect my future wife to be there with me. Have you not been taught anything?" He grunted. "I do not know if that was rhetorical or not but I was sheltered my whole life and I was never allow-" , "I don't want to hear your sob story Anastasia." He sighed sitting across from me.