Chapter 1:The beginning.

My name is Fei i was born in a different way.My mother knew my father long time but accidentally,she got pregnant. But before she had a good life with her mother (grand mother ) because she was the only child she had. After getting pregnant she made a decision of continuing education and taking care of her baby(me).Time passed and it was time of giving birth."ahhh!mom I think I have something hurting in my stomach ''. They took her to the hospital and they brought her in operation room because she was going to give birth under surgery. "Lord please help my daughter". Grandma cried. Later there was a sound of a crying baby."Congratulations to you ma'am you have a beautiful baby girl". The doctor said.“Thank you so much doctor." My mom cried with joy.
7 months later.

I started to grow up mom had to go back to school but she would come back after a month.
One day I had caught a cough and Grandma took me to the hospital. After check up the doctor found out that I had Bronchitis.“Sorry ma'am to tell you this but your grand child has Bronchitis.” The doctor said. What! Which kind of disease is that?”Grandma sked the doctor. “Bronchitis is a disease which attack lungs a destroy them but  it is curable because it has got some medicines but the patient should take them well in order to be healed.” The doctor said. “Thank you doctor.”Grandma replied.
After reaching home she had a phone call. It was mom. “Hy ma, how are you doing?” Said mom. “I'm good how are you?” replied grandma.“ I'm also doing well.So I've called you so as to tell you that I'm coming home now.” said mom. “Okay daughter I'm waiting for you.”