Chapter 2:Few days with her.

2 hrs later

“I'm home.” mom said.Ooh there you're welcome daughter. How do you feel that you've finished your last Exams?” Grandma asked. I'm so excited ma, and I'm happy because I'm going to spend a good time with my daughter.”she replied.“ Anyway where is she?”Mom asked.“ Ooh she's sleeping in the room.” Granny replied. “Ok let me go to greet her.” she said. She came in the room and she found me sleeping but I had a fever. “Ooh ma she's having a fever. ” mom said . “Oops I forgot to give her medicines , take them and give it to her ”. Granny said. Then she took the meds and started giving them to me and after that she left the room to talk to Granny. “Tell me ma,what is my daughter suffering from?” in a worried voice.“ Ooh she is suffering from Bronchitis...”. she said. “Bronchitis??ohh my Goodness.”Mom said. “But don't worry the doctor told me that it is curable and even also she has meds,so need to worry.”Granny comforted her.“ But mom I'm worried about my daughter.” she said in tears . “Don't cry daughter we shall pray for her, okay?” Granny asked. “Okay. ”she replied.

In the next  morning.

Ooh my goodness, my daughter is shivering!”mom screamed. “What happened?”Granny asked. “She's having too much fever.”mom said  in a worried voice.“ Take her to the hospital quickly. ”Granny said. Mom hurried to the hospital and the doctor told her that my disease is getting worse.Mom was worried but my aunt (the sister of my dad) comforted her because she was her best friend. After getting the meds we went back home, but in the middle of the night mom started having pain in the right ear .