Chapter 3: The worst nightmare.

In the next morning.

Granny woke up to see my mom and she asked her how she was feeling,and she told her that she was not feeling well because she was feeling pain in the right ear. “Are you sure?you should go to the hospital.” After sometime she went to the hospital and they gave her some meds then she came back home she found there  aunt lvy (the sister of my dad) . “How are you feeling Cassie?” she asked mom. “I'm feeling somehow better.” she replied.“ Okay then, go and have some rest.”she said.“ Sure.” mom replied. She went to her room and she started crying. “why can these things happen to me?Firstly I was accidentally pregnant, secondly, my daughter is sick and I'm getting sick also. What's really going on??”she cried. “Cassie you're not alone I'm here for you so no need to worry just take your meds well and you'll recover soon. Okay?”she said. “Okay.” she nodded. They went outside and she asked ivy to take a look in her ear. “Ooh!”she said. “What's in there?” mom asked in a worried voice. I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing some blood inside.“ she replied.“ Okay  just drop this med inside and we shall see in the next morning. ” mom said. Then aunt lvy did as she was told to do.

Next morning.

“Ahh! I'm having headache ” mom cried.“ Cassie are you okay?” Ivy asked. “What's going on?” Granny asked.  “Ma, I'm having a headache”. “What about your ear?” they both asked her. “The ear is not aching too much but my head is hurting so much. ”She cried. “Okay, Ivy go with her to the  hospital I'm going with Fei to the church”. Granny said.“ Okay ma”. Ivy replied. They went to the hospital and for us we went to the church.

When we came back home ,Granny received a call from Ivy telling her that they were transferred to another hospital because her blood pressure was very high. Granny tried to go there but they didn't allow her to go because it was getting dark soon and our neighbor went to that hospital but Granny was very worried about her daughter.
Hrs later.
Granny received a call from the other neighbor.“ Hello?”she answered.“ Hello Granny,I...”he said . “I know,I know she's gone isn't it?”she asked. Yeah... I'm... sorry. He answered.