2. The Pub Night

(Back to her dorm)The door swung open ,well didn't I lock it when I went out?! Wondering I went in, just to find 2 beautiful women right there, whom I assume to be my roommates talking to each other!!

(Back to her dorm)
The door swung open ,well didn't I lock it when I went out?! Wondering I went in, just to find 2 beautiful women right there, whom I assume to be my roommates talking to each other!!

"Hey! Hii girls, I'm Myra your roommate, well just to let you know, you guys look beautiful", saying that I genuinely smiled at them.

Both the girls smiled, waving at me, while one said "I'm Aarohi, she is Amaya we just met downstairs"
the other girl, I meant Amaya smiled at me saying, "I like your smile by the way".

We started talking about random stuff while unpacking our bags and arranging the sheets of the bed.I love the vibes I get from them.

Amaya was done with her bed, she said
"I guess we could be the best roommates ever, it doesn't feel strange or new talking to you guys"
Me and Aarohi "Totally agreed", we said in unison
And we all laughed at our antics.

I totally forgot that Kabir asked me to join him at the pub tonight. With that I said, "Girls so tonight we'll just hit the pub, my boyfriend Kabir and his rommies would join us too."
They looked at each other, while I said "Trust me ,his roommates look damn good, just incase" ,winking at them and laughing all together

Amaya said, "That sounds like a perfect plan for the day, but you still owe us an explanation about your love life later."
Aarohi, "agreed, Kabir the love of your life" saying dramatically
We all laughed *while Myra turned red with shy radiant on her face.

Then, We all got up to get ready!!

This stupid would never attend my calls, does she even remember that today is the first day of the university,I should have tagged her along with me!!Nevermind!!Lemme just hangout with my rommies today!

Nevermind!!
Lemme just hangout with my rommies today!

Didn't I tell you kabir forced me into hitting a pub tonight ,well ofcourse Myra and her roommates are joining too!!

(In pub)
The sounds are blasting in here, while kabir arrived with a new guy who I assumed to be our roommate.
Kabir, "Bro this is Ishaan our new roommate he just arrived and I brought him here , and this is" pointing towards me he said,"Asher, our roommate."