6. Shivratri🌸🥥🕊️✨(Part-1)

Note: Thank you so muchh guys for all your love and support!! It's officially 1K reads🤧🤌🏻✨💗.

Note:  Thank you so muchh guys for all your love and support!! It's officially 1K reads🤧🤌🏻✨💗

Finally done with class, I'm heading to the canteen to rant about it.

But I've been wondering since last night ,did he really talk to me? Or am I dreaming or what?! Goshh but he looked super hot the way he winked at me smiling, that is the first time I saw him smile!

So he does know how to smile huh!

Wait!! why would I dream about him anyway!! I'm crazyy.

( At the canteen)

Myra, Asher and I are here in the canteen talking about the girl who desperately tried to hook up with Asher but fell flat.

While others joined us including Aarohi's new admirer, "Hey guys!" he said for which we all greeted him back!

While we were talking about random stuff, I said ,"Okay I have an announcement".
Everyone looked at me curiously, while Asher asked, "Don't tell me you're pregnant?!!"

"Shut uppp, Asher!" I replied, hitting his head, to which he groaned.

"Okay, the thing is, we girls are planning to go to the temple this Monday as it's Shivaratri, and I want you guys to come with us!"

Myra chipped in saying, "well technically be our personal drivers for the day",all of us giggled.

All the guys rolled their eyes and agreed to it!! Even dhruv was super up to join us in this.
Dhruv exclaimed, "finally we are going on a temple date" *with aarohi was silent!

Asher interrupted, "wait, who asked you to join us?!"
Dhruv made a puppy face, his eyes pleading as he interrupted Asher, " ooh, come on, Asher don't be like that!"

Aarohi chuckled, "Of course ,you are invited, dhruv!!"

Dhruv beamed, "you are the sweetest, I'll even bring snacks for the road."

Asher rolled his eyes, "whatever!"

As the girls giggled, Myra said, " no snacks nothing we will be fasting on shivratri, and you guys should join us too"

Dhruv raised an eyebrow, "Wait, why do you guys fast? What's so special?"
Kabir ,"I can't even skip a single meal here they are fasting for a whole day?!"

I eagerly jumped in, "Well, Shivaratri is a time for spiritual renewal. It's when we honor Lord Shiva, who represents destruction and creation. Fasting on this day helps cleanse our body and soul, and it's believed to bring blessings and spiritual growth."

Arohi added with a smile, "Plus, it's a great opportunity for couples to bond. Many people believe that observing Shivratri together strengthens their relationship and brings them closer."