5. The Date Night❤️‍🔥

I have seen Aarohi quite a lot these days, I even asked Asher if she was his girlfriend where he made it clear that she's his bestfriend

I have seen Aarohi quite a lot these days, I even asked Asher if she was his girlfriend where he made it clear that she's his bestfriend. Well he also told us that she's off limits.

She is beautiful!

(At dinner)

I was sitting beside Aarohi while all of us were talking and eating, "what!! You and I are in the same class?" And Aarohi nodded her head while eating. 

"Then, guess I need to attend classes more often!" 

"Seems like someone is interested in having my fist in their face", Asher said while glancing at me!

I was holding my heart dramatically, " you don't trust me? *Sniffs You will always be my first love, I'm not betraying you, my love" passing kisses in the air to Asher.

"Such a dramabuzz you are", he said totally fed up.

Aarohi was laughing, "you guys never told me ,you are interested in each other?!" 

Me and Asher looked at eachother before saying, "shut upppp". 

And we all laughed, it was nice talking to her.

She was good with everyone.

Don't dhruv, Asher's gonna bury you alive!!

And that's how the night ended as we bid goodbye's.

"Bye Aarohi, I'm gonna miss you"

"Bye dhruv, it was nice talking to you guys", she waved her hand and went away.

Asher dropped her at her dorm !

So finally I'm gonna attend my classes huh nice!!

Here we are, In the bustling streets of the night market

It is always our favourite thing to be here. 

While the cold breeze embracing us, our hands find each other's naturally, fingers intertwining like a perfectly scripted dance. 

 As we navigate through a Maze of stalls filled with aroma of sizzling street food, exquisite handicrafts and the vibrant glow of lanterns.

This is perfect!