Amy or Penny?

Dear runningmanmaniac

*clears throat nervously* an extremely interesting question, this one. But really, if you want me to compare them, it would be like asking me to choose between a Star Wars Marathon screening and a Comic Con convention. No I am not beating around the bush, @xghostwriterr, geez! *cheeks flare up ever so subtly * Well,Penny's the one I go to whenever I encounter a social crisis, such as a lack of a roommate to drive me to work, or picking out a suit for an event I am forced to attend, or even taking care of me when I'm sick and singing 'soft kitty' until I fall asleep... *coughs * Now Amy, she's intelligent, charming, irresistible with her hair looking like a duck caught in a oil spill and her eyes muddy pools of brown...

...I have to say, @runningmanmaniac. You have posed an impossible question. Not that I lack the intellectual ability to come up with an answer of course, but I simply... refuse to entertain such a superficial question.

What, you think I'm being too high and mighty, my dear secretary? Then tell me, would you rather meet that boy band with British guys, One Way or something, or spend a day with Tanya Swift?

There you go. You can't answer it either so do not expect me to give an answer to this!!

-Dr Cooper