Life or Death?

Hjean98 asks: If there were only two woman in the world left and it was between Amy and Penny who would you repopulate the world with? *~.~*

Dear @Hjean98,

I would like to refer you  to the first question originally posed by runningmanmaniac. They both have their quirks really, but since you're talking about repopulate here, that's hardly a question. The genetically superior race should always and definitely reign. When I say "genetically superior", I am referring to physical qualities and an individual's IQ. Without a doubt, the fact that countless men were seen leaving Penny's apartment in the good ol' days before she got together with Leonard (*hint hint* NERDS WILL RULE) clearly highlights her sexual appeal. On the other hand, Amy is extremely intelligent, not measuring up to me, obviously, but at least she can tell the difference between an ionic and covalent bond.

Therefore, in an ideal world, there would be no need for re-population in the traditional way where I would be forced to have coitus with either one of them. In Sheldon City, I would have the newest technology to create mini-me bots and Amy and Penny would just have to serve me on foot. 

Really, Hjean98, you underestimate what Sheldon Cooper can do even if there are only 2 women left in the world. 

-Dr Sheldon Cooper