Watanabe Norihito

As promised yesterday, we already have a new teacher. Although, it is unlikely that this will last long. We were warned that there are only four teachers for one year. So I've only seen half of it, just like every first-year student.

– How are you? Let me ask, as your dear teacher, how are the newly minted Masters at this school? Have you already recruited people to your factions?

This active young woman introduced herself to us as Hoshinomiya Chie-sensei. To be honest, if it weren't for her usual clothes and presentation as a teacher, I would have calmly mistaken her for a student, she looks too young and behaves even more at ease than a person of her position should.

– Come on, raise your hands, boys and girls. Which one of you is the real Master?

She's so pushy. Anyway, I had no choice but to raise my hand along with a few other guys. Hmm, there are more Masters here this time. Of those I saw yesterday, the only one here is that girl, Matsushita.

– It's like we're in kindergarten.

Some guy not far from me put it that way. Well, this is a school, I'm sure of that. I don't know, I've never been able to visit other places in the outside world, so there's still a lot I don't understand.

– Great, there are 16 of you, that's good, I like even numbers.

This time there are much more Masters than last time. Besides, if you don't take into account Matsushita and me, there are 14 people here at once who are strangers to me. Well, of course, I am also not familiar with many Followers, of whom there are even more.

If I have to introduce myself this time, I'll be ready. This time I repeated my text several times before going to bed and remembered it in the morning. Now I just don't have the right to screw up.

However, all classes before the lunch break went like clockwork. Hoshinomiya-sensei did nothing but talk about anything but studying. An impressive school curriculum. I've already seen Chabashira-sensei's strict, and now there's a slight Hoshinomiya here. Which of the two evils is chosen in the end?

Anyway, I was already thinking about going to eat, but suddenly a girl who had previously raised her hand came up to me. She has noticeable peach-pinkish hair and charming blue eyes. I didn't really look at the people around me, not to mention just a couple of those I've seen these days, but to be honest, this girl has a different level of beauty. She's downright charming.

– Hi, I'm Ichinose Honami.

– ... Ecchinose Hornynami?

– W-what..? No, I'm not like that...

– Sorry, I have a congenital speech defect.

Damn it, I almost blurted out the existence of the multiverse. Sometimes I feel like a genius, but it's better to keep my mouth shut. Moreover, Hornykoji should still be locked deep inside me, it's too early for it to be released.

– Ah, if that's the case, then it's okay. I saw you raise your hand. You're a Master, aren't you?

– That's right.

We fell silent for a short time. Ichinose looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and blinked often, as if she was a little puzzled. The same emotions were reflected on her face when she tried to say something, but couldn't find the words.

– Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

– Oh, yeah. Sorry, it's just that people usually introduce themselves, he~he...

I'm not introducing myself to the whole class right now, so I can put aside my achievements in tea ceremonies, piano, and calligraphy. Although yesterday's piano playing experience wasn't so bad, so I could even join a music club.