Perfect.

By the inlet separating the Diamond Spray Delta and the Mud Kingdom, two weeks later...

Peril woke up before sunrise with a feeling. A knowing. She woke up Clay, who read her features and looked to the egg questioningly. Peril nodded. 

"Okay," Clay said, holding Peril close as they watched the egg closely. They waited for an hours before something happened. 

It wobbled. Peril grabbed Clay's talon. 

It teetered and tottered. The couple held their breath. 

Crack. A crack as thin as a hair appeared on the maroon egg. 

"Here they come..." Peril whispered, in awe. "Come on.."

Another crack. And another. Then, a tiny little dusky rose snout poked out. Peril and Clay gasped, leaning closer. 

"You can do it, little dragonet," Clay said softly. Peril couldn't contain her happiness, and a wide grin spread across her snout. Beside the light red snout poked up a deep maroon snout. 

"Hi," Peril cooed. "Come on out!" She whispered. 

The dragonets could sense warmth coming from both the dragons. Slowly, the light-coloured one climbed out of the fractured egg, and Clay scooped her up gently. "She's beautiful," he whispered, awestruck. This was his daughter. His daughter. His daughter. 

She was light rose red with maroons speckles on her feet, wings, tail, and snout, like freckles. She had her mothers bright blue eyes. 

"What should we name her?" Peril asked. 

"Ibis," Clay whispered. 

Peril smiled and leaned closer to the egg, the goldish-maroon one looking up at her with soft chocolate-coloured eye. His eyes had beautiful golden flecks, the morning sun streaming through the windows and illuminating them. "Come on," she said to him. He seemed to smile, yet struggle to get out. Peril peeled back the shell gently. She gasped when she saw. 

The little boy dragonet had no wings, just little stumps where they should be. Clay's eyes widened. Peril picked him up gently and he looked kindly into her blue eyes, nuzzling into the warmth of her firescales, immune like his father. 

Clay asked, "What should we name him?"

"How about Copper?" Peril suggested. 

"It's perfect," Clay smiled lovingly. 

"They're both perfect," Peril said. 

And one week after that, Sea Kingdom

Riptide woke up to Tsunami staring at something on her mat. He stretched and walked over, and said "Tsunam-"

He stopped in his tracks. A pale blue and dark blue egg glistened in front of them.

"Woah." Was all Riptide had to say. 

And two weeks later, still Sea Kingdom.

"RIPTIDE GET OVER HERE SHE'S HATCHING!!!!" Was the first thing Riptide heard in the day. He had woken up early, and decided to go for a swim before his wife woke up. He was just surfacing when he heard her yell. 

He sprinted to her side faster than ever and watched as tiny cracks appeared in the egg, and a small dark blue snout poked through. She had a pale dusky grey blue underside. 

"She's beautiful," Riptide breathed, as Tsunami picked up their new daughter. 

"Neptune," Tsunami murmured.

"What?" Riptide asked.

"Her name is Neptune." 

"She's perfect," Riptide grinned. 

In the Rainforest, one week later...

"Deathbringer," Glory whispered. "Deathbringer, wake up."

"Hrmfrrhgg..." Deathbringer rolled over.

Glory glanced nervously at the wobbling black and bright purple and blue egg. "Wait. Why are you whispering, Glory? DEATHBRINGER WAKE UP NOW YOUR DAUGHTER IS HATCHING."

"I'm up!" He sprung up and turned to the egg. "Oh..." He turned to his wife, excitement in his eyes. "We're going to be parents! Today!"

Glory smiled and watched the egg. Cracks appeared, then it split open when a small black snout and tail popped out. The little dragonet had the build of her mother but was all black except for patches of colour changing scales all over. They were yellow and pink currently. 

This isn't important but if clay were here he would say she looks like a rainbow/black cow (to give you an idea what the pattern looks like)

Deathbringer picked her up. "She's amazing. She has your face, Glory." The dragonet smiled and Glory laughed. "She has your stupid smug grin." 

Deathbringer sported a grin that matched his daughters. "I don't know, Glory. Can you handle two of us?" 

Glory laughed harder. "What should we name her?" 

"Maybe... Moon.. something.."

"Flower. Moonflower."

"Perfect." 

I LOVE glorybringer. just YES. please vote and comment if you like the story! Im trying to update frequently