001 The glade

Lilith sat near a tree that seemed to be dying, her drawing pad laying on her lap as she put down some doodles.

Lilith was always the introvert in the glade, staying quiet, doing her own things etc. Liliths name was quite rare and had a very large meaning to it: "belonging to the night." Which meant she was definitely a night person and enjoyed the nighttime. Lilith was a nice, sweet, generous girl, she would always put other people first no matter what happens.

Lilith was the only girl in the Glade full of stupid, idiotic boys, especially gally. He's the biggest ass. He is just selfish and a dick, he wasn't a very nice person and he definitely had weird ass eyebrows, making him look angry all the time.

Anyway, enough about Gally.

When Lilith arrived in the box she had been given a golden necklace that was around her neck that she had no idea where she got it or who gave it to her. Was it a family relative? An old friend? She had no clue. It was golden, also round shaped with a small sun in the middle, whoever gave her it must have known her taste in jewellery quite well.

Like everyone else in the Glade, she couldn't remember anything, except her name. She doesn't know who her parents are, who her friends are, or even her original hometown.

The closest people she would normally be seen with are Chuck, Newt and Minho, they had always been by her side the whole time she had been in the Glade.

—————————————————————————

Lilith would start her day like normal: waking up to her surprisingly comfy grey hammock that was hanging off a tree branch, as she opened her eyes, she squinted them a little, the sun shining down on her which made her lift her arm up to cover her eyes from the sun.

She got up off her hammock, stretching her arms out in the air, letting out a loud yawn. Chuck was sleeping beside her, his legs spread out his hammock, his brown curls covering his eyes. He was the cutest.

Lilith took a moment before sliding into her feet into her boots, making her way out the small hut she was sleeping in. The first thing she saw was the bright green, freshly cut grass that perfectly covered her boots, the sun shining down onto the grass, making it look sparkly.

The first thing she did was make her way to frypan to get her delicious breakfast, egg, freshly cooked bread and bacon. It smelled amazing, the air was filled with the smell.

She sat down onto a small wooden chair beneath her, placing both her elbows onto the table in front, letting out another quick yawn.

"Morning lils." Fry speaks up, placing a plate full of bacon, egg and bread, it definitely made her mouth water. She looked up towards fry before nodding her head towards him.

"Morning fry." She replies softly and gently like always.

She took a metal fork, stabbing it through the piece of bacon, before placing it into her mouth.

"This is delicious, fry." She says in between chewing, making fry let out a small chuckle.

"You sound surprised." He replies, a huge smile on his face. He always felt proud of himself when he gets a compliment about his food.

After a moment, Lilith finished her food and Minho came over towards her and fry, taking a seat beside her, laying his arms over the table. His expression full of grumpiness and tiredness.

Lilith swallowed a piece of bacon that was left in her mouth before she spoke.

"What's up with your face?" She asks.