005 Believe

It was early in the morning, Lilith was awakened by the smell of freshly bacon and eggs, she loved getting woken up by that. She let out a happy sigh before slipping out of her hammock, Chuck was laying beside her like always, his chubby arms slipped out his hammock. She also saw Thomas in his hammock next to Chuck, his arm resting on top of his chest, Lilith couldn't help but stare for a moment until she was suddenly caught off guard by Minho coming up behind her.

She jumps, her whole body letting out a jolt, she immediately turns around, seeing Minho behind her, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Is shuck-face awake yet?" Minho says, leaning up against a pole beside him, Lilith knew he was talking about Thomas.

Lilith stares at Minho for a second, turning around to look back at Thomas who seemed to be sound asleep, there was some faint snores slipping out his mouth as well.

"I don't know." Lilith says, making her way over toward Thomas, giving him a little gentle shake. He shifts a little before his eyes opened up, immediately being awakened by Liliths face looking down at him, what a way to wake up, he thought to himself.

He looked around before noticing Minho leaning up against a wall inside the hut they were all sleeping in, he swallowed nervously, knowing that it was time for him to head back into the maze with Minho. He was shitting himself, okay, it can't be that bad.. he thought to himself.

If he did anything wrong, Minho would kill him, which made him shiver at the thought of it. He took another deep breath before rising from his hammock, running his hand through his hair, letting out a quick yawn.

He slid his feet into his boots, before getting up out his hammock, his boots touching the grass almost immediately, which perfectly covered them.

"You coming then?" Minho says, his arms still crossed over his huge chest, his sleeves almost ripping to shreds from the amount of muscle that was popping out of his arms, which was very intimidating.

Thomas swallowed another large gulp of saliva before slowly nodding his head. He took a quick deep breath, following after Minho, both their arms swaying side to side as they walked, Jesus.. lilith thought to herself, the fact just seeing Thomas walk was making her flustered, she hasn't even known this boy for at least a week and she's already falling for him.

"Lils, you coming?" Chucks low voice suddenly caught her off guard, making her turn her body around. She realised she had been staring at Thomas for at least a minute, which wasn't healthy.

She cleared her throat, nodding her head towards chuck. They both then made their way towards the kitchen which smelled delightful and amazing. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the damp air, Lilith had to close her eyes for a second to make sure it was real, fry's food was definitely not a disappointment.

"Here you go, Lils." Fry says, passing a plate full of bacon and eggs, just the sight of the food made Lilith and chucks mouth water. She grabbed her fork and knife, before digging into her food, stabbing her fork into her thick bacon, throwing it into her mouth.

A few hours went flying by, Lilith was now with Newt who were doing the same as always, chopping down trees and picking out some new plants. Lilith was using a huge axe to chop down the large tree that was so close to dying. This job was surprisingly easy for her, she was definitely stronger than any other boy in the Glade, apart from Minho, of course.

She was just about to chop down a large tree, raising her axe into the air until she felt a hand grab her wrist which stopped her from lowering her axe. Newts head immediately snapped up towards her, noticing Gally and some other boys behind him, laughing their asses off for some reason.