007 Bug

—'007 Bug'—

—'007 Bug'—

The girl had been with Thomas for some time now, Lilith felt her blood boil every time she saw him with her, her sweet innocent face and her irritating voice. She didn't even know why she was jealous, Lilith and him aren't even together and they hadn't been friends for that long either.

She tried to wash the jealous feeling away by going to pick out some weeds and chop down some trees. She made her way over toward the weeds where Clint was, who was kneeled down near some weeds around him, yanking them out one by one. She let out a small sigh before kneeling down beside him, as she starts pulling out the weeds, wrapping her fingers around the tip of them, yanking them out the ground.

Thomas was with Chuck and the girl, Chuck was peeling a potato while Thomas was speaking to the girl.

"Have you got any idea what your name is yet?" Thomas asks, leaning his elbow over a little log behind him, looking directly at the girl waiting to see if she had an answer which looked like she did, which made him have a slight hint of hope in him.

"Teresa... my names Teresa." She spoke, her tone soft and gentle, her back leaned up against the same log as Thomas.

"Teresa." Thomas repeats, a slight hint of curiosity in his voice, as he nodded his head slowly.

After a few minutes, Alby came over to Thomas, Teresa and Chuck, looking down at them with a hand on his lower hip, his expression was definitely serious which worried Thomas, was he in trouble?

"Yeah Alb?" Thomas spoke up, looking directly toward Alby, making him reach his arm up to cover his eyes from the bright sun shining down on them all.

"Can I speak with you for a second?" Alby replied, his voice also full of seriousness, keeping his gigantic, veiny hands placed on his hip.

Thomas stares at Alby for a second, hesitated to talk to him, what if he was in big shit? A whole new level of nervousness came flooding across his face, you'll be fine, you haven't done anything, he kept reminding himself. He took a long deep breath, before lifting himself off the grass using his knuckles and feet.

Alby and him disappeared from Teresa and Chuck's sight, as they made their way toward a tall, healthy tree where it was much more quiet and peaceful so they could talk. It was definitely something serious and nothing to laugh about, so Thomas kept his cool.

Thomas could hear Alby let out a loud, deep sigh like he was preparing himself for whatever he had to say. A huge shiver went down Thomas's spine as he cleared his throat quietly, rubbing his nose nervously.

"Thomas, as you can tell we lost Ben and we are struggling to find runners." Alby starts, his tone suddenly shifting to a more nervous and anxious way.