TWO , FIGHT! FIGHT!

TWO , FIGHT! FIGHT!

               AFTER THE announcement, Eden made her way toward the hall, looking out for her friends, knowing that Missy would have saved her a seat

               AFTER THE announcement, Eden made her way toward the hall, looking out for her friends, knowing that Missy would have saved her a seat. She quickly found them but could overhear Quinni and Darren sitting behind them.

"It's mostly kids from our year level. It must be someone that we know," Quinni told Darren curiously.

"It's probably Spider or one of those idiots. Most of it's bullshit anyway," they replied, trying to brush it off.

Missy must have overheard them talking as well because she began shouting at Sasha, "Was Greta bullshit?" When Missy said this, Eden's head whipped around when she found the map; the only name she was really curious about was her own.

"I'll tell you later," Missy whispered to Eden, seeing the shock on her face. The group of them began talking slightly until something caught Missy's attention. "Holy shit, is that Harps?"

Because Missy said this, everyone turned around and right there was Harper with a shaved head. Today was just one big surprise after another. "God. Her hair, is she alright?" Eden whispered curiously, mostly aimed at Amerie, but Amerie just ignored her.

"Pack it up, Eleven," Missy joked, causing everyone around them to laugh except Amerie. The girl got up and tried to get the attention of Harper, but it was clear Harper was ignoring her.

"Sit down, Amerie," Principal Woodsy spoke into the microphone. Amerie paused for a second before sitting down, and the room became silent except for a few coughs. "I am a woke woman. I enjoy sex as much as the next person," Woodsy spoke again, causing the hall to break out into laughter again.

"Really don't need to know that," Amerie said from beside Eden.

"Yes. But reputation is everything, and this map has jeopardized your reputations and the reputation of our school. On the first day back. We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map and have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs, or gatherin—

The more Woodsy was talking, the worse it was getting; calling parents and no parties? Eden knew she was screwed; her parents are barely there most of the time, and now when they are here she's getting in trouble at school.

"You don't have the right to do that, Miss," Dusty shouted as a lot of people shouted in protest, backing Dusty up.

"Unsupervised parties equal alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviors outlined on this map are unacceptable. Hartley High prides itself on being a safe environment. But clearly, this is a wake-up call that we are not doing enough. Oh, and we will find out who did this. Get to class. Go."

Everyone began grabbing their bags and starting to make their way out of each row, but Amerie was in front of Eden, so when the girls were about to leave, Eden heard Miss Woodsy ask to see her in her office; she knew it couldn't be good.

"Um, Missy, wait up," Eden said, catching up to her friends. "I think Amerie made the map."

"Eden, what the fuck are you talking about? She's our friend."

"No, I know, but deadass Woodsy just pulled her into her office." When Eden said this, Missy stopped.

"That cunt! I can't believe she would do that."

"Yeah, me too. She said that me and Spider done shit together when we clearly haven't." To that response, Missy just gave Eden a look in reply. "I'm serious, Missy, if we did, you would have been the first to know, not Amerie and that stupid sex map or whatever she called it."

"Whatever, we have a free anyway, let's go to the gym hall or something," Missy said, pulling Eden's hand along with her.

Eden and Missy had been sitting in the gym for a bit, Missy catching Eden up on some names on the map, and Sasha joined them later on, but Missy still didn't fully want to talk to her.

Spider, Dusty, and Ant were also at the gym hall but at the other side. Eden could feel someone staring at her and had been feeling it for the past 10 minutes, so she finally looked up to see Spider staring right at her.

That was quickly interrupted when she could hear Amerie following Harper through the hall; Harper was clearly trying to ignore Amerie, but she wasn't stopping. Eden scoffed, not even wanting to waste her time on Amerie, when all of a sudden the two girls started fighting.

"What the actual fuck!" Eden shouted as everyone ran over to see the fight and also pulling out their phones to record it. The fight ended quickly when Harper headbutted Amerie, causing her to fall to the ground.

note!!!
two chapters in one night i'm on a role xoxo
(jokes)

ugh anyway eden still doesn't know that malakai goes to the school 😧 next chap!! 😎

this is so gimpy pls note that the emojis are a joke x