THREE , SLT'S

THREE , SLT'S

          AFTER THE FIGHT, Eden, Missy, Sasha, and Harper sat outside in the courtyard

     AFTER THE FIGHT, Eden, Missy, Sasha, and Harper sat outside in the courtyard. Eden, uneasy about Harper's presence due to her association with Amerie, scrolled through Snapchat stories featuring photos of the map. She noticed another name connected to hers: Malakai. Confused, as Malakai didn't attend Heartly, Eden wondered how Amerie or Harper could involve him.

Once again, the tannoy filled the school with Woodsy's voice, "Will the following students please meet at Classroom 5D: Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean..."

"No shit," Eden muttered, not caring about Harper being right next to her.

"That's the guy I hooked up with over the summer," Eden revealed to Missy as Malakai's name was called.

"I thought you said he doesn't go to our school?" Missy said curiously.

"Yeah, he doesn't," Eden confirmed.

As they walked to class, Eden spotted Malakai.

"Oh, fuck me, I'm skipping. Want to come?" Eden said, looking at Missy with puppy eyes, but before Missy could answer, Priceable Woodsy shouted

"Don't you even think about it, Eden Monroe."

Groaning, Eden grudgingly made her way into class, catching Malakai's attention.

"Eden, hey, what's this map thing about?" Malakai asked, trying to get Eden's attention, but she just shrugged him off. The boy looked hurt, evident on his face.

Before the class began, Eden could feel someone throwing small bits of paper at the back of her head. "Spencer, fucking stop it," she said without even having to turn around, and he did. Spider even slouched down in his seat as his friends began making fun of Eden, calling him Spencer.

"Okay. Settle down," Woodsy shouted, silencing the class.

"Thank you. Hi, everyone. I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo. Kind of like, 'Yo-yo,' but J," JoJo spoke to the class, expecting laughter but hearing only silence in response. "I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. The one that's out of bounds."

"Um, what map?" Malakai asked, clearly confused.

"Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active, but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships. So we want to address it head-on-," JoJo informed the class before getting cut off by Mrs. Woodsy.

"This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intimacy... A sexual literacy tutorial," Woodsy declared, clearly trying to play bad cop in the situation.

"SLT. So we're sluts?" Eden asked loudly, causing everyone to start laughing.

"Sluts! Sluts! Sluts!" the boys at the back of the class started chanting.

"That's enough. Come on, everyone. This class will go back to the basics on sex and..." JoJo began.

"-Because clearly, you all have a lot to learn in that department," Woodsy cut JoJo off again.

"It'll happen twice a week, in your own time. Until... No, until we judge that you started to respect each other and yourselves. You have to attend every class or it'll go on your permanent record." JoJo told everyone.

"Wait, we have permanent records?" Ant asked, confused. "Thanks a lot, Map bitch," he mumbled, but Amerie could hear him, causing her to slump down into her chair even further.

"Oi! Map bitch," Spider kept saying, trying to annoy Amerie.

"Sorry. Um, it's actually my first day. I don't think I'm supposed to be in here," Malakai said, raising his hand.

"Legend! Made it to the map before you even started!" Spider called out, not even aware of the girl he was connected to.

"All right, everybody up! Up. Okay, now clear these tables to the side, please. And lift them, don't scrape them along the floor. Thank you," JoJo and Woodsy asked politely, although all you could hear was the screeching of tables across the ground.

"Now, I want you all to start walking around the room. Come on. Walking. Good, you know how to walk. Now, I want you to choose three other people to start shaking hands with. Shaking, shake... Good, you know how to shake. Shaking," Woodsy told the class.

Eden began shaking people in the class's hands, starting with Ant. However, when Spider attempted to shake her hand, she quickly avoided him and continued shaking hands with others.

"Okay, now... stop. Spencer, you have genital crabs," Woodsy announced, causing the boy to groan.

"Checks out," Eden mumbled, getting a few laughs from the class but a glare from Spider.

"Not in real life Eden, for the purposes of this game. Put your hand up, Spencer. Hand up, Spencer. Now. Hands up, who shook hands with Spencer," when Woodsy said this, a couple of people began raising their hands,"And who shook hands with them?" Woodsy asked again. After seeing Ant raise his hand to the first question, Eden raised her hand.

"And who shook hands with them? And them? You all have genital warts," Woodsy told the class, trying to make a point.

"I thought it was crabs?" Malakai asked curiously, while the rest of the class just rolled their eyes at his correction.

"Right. Crabs. Thank you, um..." Woodsy asked, not knowing the boy's name.

"Malakai."

"Malakai. Thank you. You all have genital crabs. Except for you, Amerie. Well done. Now. What does this highlight the need for?" Woodsy continued.

"Stay away from Spider, he's chat," Cash said, making everyone burst into laughter once again.

"Fuck off, guys!" Spider told everyone, sick of their jokes.

"No! Condoms," Woodsy told the class before being interrupted by the school bell ringing and everyone rushing their way out the class.

noteee!!
finally finished this chapter god.
school has been the worst this week and now its exams so i am going to try get as much chapters as i can out and also try update my other books 🫣

if there is any mistake please tell me also don't be a silent reader!! <33

please comment and vote if you can x