Fruits

TIME SKIP!!! :) also in this fanfic according to fanfic logic two female dragons can have an egg okay? dont question the fanfic logic 

Moonflower was now 2 and so were Ibis, Copper, and Neptune. Starflight and Fatespeaker also had a 1 and a half year old, who was exceptionally smart for her age named Asteroid. Sunny and Mirage had a 1 year old named Tidepool.

Glory was pregnant again with a dragonet, presumed by the mother to be a boy (which Deathbringer was overjoyed about) and they all loved each other, living in their little treehouse. Tsunami had an egg that was close to hatching, apparently a boy this time. 

Glory was working on the pavillion when Deathbringer came flying up to her, a little black and bright pink dragonet on his back. 

"Mommmeeeee! Look what I learned!!!" The dragonet, Moonflower, squealed, jumping off her dad's back when he landed. Glory looked up and smiled. 

"What is it, Flower?" Glory asked her daughter. 

Moonflower dumped her armful of fruits she was carrying on the pavillion floor, and a couple rolled off. A camoflauge guard jumped out of nowhere, caught them and handed them back.

"Princess," the guard adressed her.

Moonflower giggled with delight as he disappeared again. "Mommeeeee will you teach my how to dipsappeer?"

"Yes," Glory smiled, "One day, my little Flower. Now what is it you learned."

"Look!" Moonflower held up a big yellow fruit. She closed her eyes and one of her colour changing patches turned bright yellow like the fruit. Then she held up a teal fruit and another patch turned teal. She did this a few more times, giggling each time she changed colour. Glory watched patiently until her daughter was satisfied with her array of colours. "TA-DAAA!" She squealed, running over to her mother and hugging her tight, erasing her hard work with pink in the process. 

Glory smiled lovingly and hugged her daughter back, looking at Deathbringer. Moonflower was such a happy dragonet all the time, and nothing bothered her. 

"Mommy, YOU do it!" The dragonet shrieked, handing her mother a bunch of fruits. 

"I don't know.." Glory said. 

"Do it!!" She squealed. 

"Yeah, Glory, do it!" Deathbringer chimed in with a smug grin. 

"Fine.." Glory sighed but was smiling. Then all of a sudden she grabbed a bunch of fruits and started juggling, her scales flashing bright fruit colours of whichever one was in her talons. Deathbringer's jaw dropped and Moonflower dropped to the floor of the pavillion, giggling so hard she couldnt get up. Glory grinned and after a minute stopped.

Deathbringer still was staring. "What's the matter, King Deathbringer? Didn't know I could juggle?"

"How-huh-WHAT?!" Deathbringer stuttered.

"Living in that cave for six years really forces you to entertain yourself," she replied nonchalantly over her daughter's laughing, shrugging. 

"I love you," Deathbringer said. 

Sorry the part was so short! I just wanted to include this moment but didnt know where else to fit it in!!! vote and comment if you liked!