𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21~✨𝓘 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾✨

A/N: Found this picture and I was like, "oH mY gOd WhY dIdN't I sEe ThIs SoOnEr?!" but I think it's perfect for the story!!

"Okay, okay..." I laughed, "show me one more time."

"Okay it goes like this," Fizz said, "I...love...you," he signed, making an "X" with his arms around his heart.

"I...love...you," I tried to imitate his sign motion.
"It was good that time!"
"No it wasn't!" I laughed.

"It really was!"

I recently learned that Fizz could speak sign language, so after dinner and a movie, we sat down on the couch and he attempted to try and teach me some ASL.

"C'mon, how can I mess up one of the simplest signs?"
"You'll get better," he smiled softly, a light blush playing on his cheeks. He took my hand, slowly rubbing it with his thumb before lifting it up to his lips and kissing it.

I felt my face go hot and a bashful smile escaped from my lips.
He pulled me closer towards him, blushing harder before planting a kiss on my cheek.

I chuckled softly, "you missed."
"I...what?"

I slowly wrapped my hands in from behind his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.
Fizz stretched his arms around me, bringing me closer to him on the couch.

I pulled away, our foreheads resting on each other, Fizz's grip still tight on my waist.
"Y/N..." Fizz breathed down my lips.

"Hm?"
"I...I love you..." he whispered.
"Fizz..." I breathed, "I love you too..." the last word played on my lips, making sure only Fizz could hear, even though we were alone.

Fizz tucked a lock of my h/c hair behind my ear and smiled.
I grinned and moved up to where he was sitting, so we were next to each other. He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest. Fizz moved his hand to my head and started running his fingers through my hair. We sat there for a while until he finally broke the silence.

"You...have no idea...how long I've dreamed of this..." he said bashfully.
I chuckled, smiling up at him.
"Really...I've never had someone who loved me before..." he continued.

"Well..." I said planting a gentle kiss on his neck, "now you do..."
I looked up at him to see his eyes filled with tears, smiling down at me.
"I...I'm so lucky to have you, Y/N..." his voice quavered.

"I'm lucky to have you, Fizz..." I trailed off, resting my head back on his chest, "good night," I whispered.

"Good night," Fizz kissed me one last time before dozing off.

A/N: Two chapters being released today?! Lucky lucky...

So this is technically the last chapter however I'm posting the epilogue right now!!

~Alast0rsgf ❤