𝟮

While Emmett was getting to cuddle Y/n for the first time, Rosalie was busy making a bottle for the little girl.

"You are such a pretty girl" Emmett coos as he sees Y/n looking around the living room with her eyes wide. Rosalie comes into the living room and hands Emmett the bottle so that he can feed the small girl. Y/n drinks the bottle as she looks up at her new caregivers who are making small talk with each other.

"Bella and Edward have both been messaging me nonstop because Renesmee wants to meet her new cousin." Rosalie says as she shows the text messages between her brother and sister-in-law. Emmett chuckles but they are soon interrupted by a whine coming from Y/n. They both look down at her seeing that her bottle is now empty. "Good job baby girl!"

Emmett brings her up to his shoulder as he starts to burp her. Rosalie took this chance to go and wash some of the dishes that were sitting in the sink from the morning and the previous night. Y/n was just watching her mama since she didn't really need to be burped. Rosalie was watching the small girl from the corner of her eyes and smiled at she was already taking a liking to her new surroundings.

"How about we go to the grocery store?" Rosalie asks as she comes back into the living room after finishing the dishes. Emmett nods and stands up to go and place Y/n in her car seat. The small girl didn't like this and starts to cry for her mama. Emmett hands the baby to his wife and watches as she starts to calm her down.

"It's okay Y/n/n. We're going to go on a little adventure." Rosalie gently says as she sways her body back and forth in hopes of relaxing Y/n. "We might even get you some new toys!"

Y/n lets out some gurgles and cooing noises as she hears the word 'toys'. Rosalie chuckles as she starts to head out to the car, where Emmett was currrently warming it up. As Rosalie places the baby in the car seat, she takes a seat next to her and gently hold her hand on her pointer finger.

"Let's get going." Emmett says as he starts to pull out of the driveway and starts the drive to a local 'Target'. Rosalie was making funny faces at Y/n and was receiving giggles from the girl. Rosalie took notice that Y/n was starting to up her headspace to around 14 to 18 months old. While Y/n was babbling nonsense to her mama, Emmett was quick to find a parking spot.

"I'll get her out and you can use the bathroom." Emmett says as he notices his wife start squirming, an indication that she needed to use the restroom. Rosalie hurries out the car and into Target and heads straight to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Emmett was making the works on getting Y/n out of her car seat and into her stroller.

"Hi pretty girl" Emmett says as he lifts Y/n into his arms and gently kisses her nose and gently places her into her stroller. Y/n let out a gurgle as she was kissed by her dada. Emmett starts to make some small talk with Y/n as she starts to babble nonsense to him now, while he makes his way into the store. "Now, let's go find mama."