𝟰

Rosalie gently placed Y/n in her car seat while Emmett was loading the car with groceries. Rosalie decided to sit with Y/n so she wouldn't have another meltdown.

"Is there anywhere else you wanted to go?" Emmett asks Rosalie as he gets into the drivers seat and buckles himself up. Rosalie looks down at Y/n and then back up at her husband.

"No, I'll probably just end up ordering some things for her online cause I don't think she will last much longer." Rosalie as says as she holds Y/n's hand in her pointer finger and thumb.

While on the way back to their house, Rosalie was messaging the family group chat that her and her family have.

As soon as Emmett pulls into the driveway, Y/n starts to wake up from her small nap. As soon as Rosalie looks down at her Y/n starts to fake sleep with a smile on her face.

Rosalie chuckles as she takes the car seat off of the base and starts to head inside of their house.

"Okay princess, i'm gonna put you in her play pen while mama helps daddy bring in all of the groceries." Rosalie says as she places Y/n in her play pen and then hurries out to the car to help Emmett.

Y/n looked around the living room and starts to play with one of the toys that was there.

As Rosalie and Emmett brought the last of the grocery bags inside of their house, they were both watching Y/n as she was lying on her stomach pretending to drive

"What are you doing princess?" Emmett coos as he walks over to her and lays right down next to her. Y/n looks at Emmett before going back "driving".

Rosalie chuckles as she puts the juices in the fridge, the snacks in the pantry and places everything else where it goes. And then heads upstairs to fold some excess laundry.

Emmett looks at his watch to see what time it is. His watch reading "1:30". He looks back down at Y/n before deciding it would be best to put her down for a nap.

"Let's get you a bottle and lay you down for a nap baby." Emmett says as he picks Y/n up into his arms and heads to the lighten to heat up a bottle for Y/n.

Y/n on the other hand, doesn't like how she was taken away from her favorite toy. She decides to let Emmett know by crying loudly into his shoulder.

"Shhhhh~." Emmett gently says as he rocks her side to side while placing the bottle into the microwave to warm up. "I know you want to play but it's nini time for you."

Y/n starts to calm down as she feels Emmett's chest start to vibrate from him
humming. Emmett smiles down at his baby before grabbing the bottle from the microwave and testing on his arm to make sure it isn't too hot.

"Let's go get you nice and comfy in some warm jammie's." Emmett says as starts to walk upstairs to Y/n's nursery.