Birthday Girl

Suddenly, the lights had darkened with sunlight beaming to be the only source of light. You smelt the sweet aroma of your favorite cake flavor in the kitchen, slowly making its way to the living room. But before you could see what it was, Rough Houser quickly covered your eyes with her hands. While your eyes were covered, Anarchist and Rioter were both carrying your special birthday cake and walked to the table slowly, making sure to place the cake flawlessly on the cake stand. Finally, your eyes were uncovered and you had a glimpse of Rioter placing a cake topper with the number '14' on top of the cake. Anarchist stuck four violet candles at different corners, attaching two other sparklers at the sides of the number 14. Rioter and Anarchist pulled out a lighter from their pockets and each of them lit up two candles then Agent finished it off by lighting up the two sparklers, all three of them backing away while the sparklers sizzled and crackled. You were mesmerized by the trail of sparks flaming up, lighting up the cake fully and making it have a faint golden glow. There was a low sound of a melody in the back that could cradle you to sleep, getting louder until you recognized that it was the happy birthday song but in a music box version. Everyone in the room started chanting the happy birthday song in unison, swaying around and clapping their hands together in rhythm. The mood in the room switched to such euphoria and positivity that you could almost feel it by even smiling a teeny bit. The lights turned back on and Performer and Entertainer secretly made their way behind you, gently pushing you forward so you could blow out the candles. You jumped by the random touch, but walked in front of the birthday cake and blew out all of the candles with your eyes closed.