Piece of Cake

"It's cake-cutting time!~" Merry Singer declared in a sing-song voice. When you weren't aware during the gift opening, there were plates with napkins and forks on the other side already pre-organized neatly by Scientist and . You decided to grab the first plate and grabbed a nearby knife, slicing the cake perfectly in one shot. You gave the plate to Rabblerouser who put a napkin and a fork in the plate, giving it to Veteran who sat on a couch with Delinquent, Beret, and Fro. The cutting-cake process was repeated until everybody and you had cake. Some had gone fancy with it and had some champagne as their drink, who were Gal, Merry Singer, Private Eye, and Agent.

You decided to sit down with Rough Houser, both of you enjoying the cake and chattering along with everybody. You would bring up random topics that Rough Houser was befuddled with, but she would always answer without a complaint.

The day came to an end and you were in your bed, wrapping your fuzzy blanket when you heard fireworks cracking into the night sky. You looked out of the window and saw only purple fireworks, your favorite color painting midnight with a dazzling shine. The bright sparks looked like stars for a few seconds before disappearing, reappearing again and you slept soundly knowing that today was a moment in history.