Chapter 8

'Wally...'

How did he get here?!

How did he get inside my apartment?!

Even better question, how did he find out where I live?!?

Questions swirled in your head as you trembled fearfully in his grip.

I'm going to die aren't I?..

'...'

That doesn't sound too bad though-

Your thoughts are suddenly cut off as an image of a young boy who maybe looked like he was in his mid teen years appears in your mind.

It was blurry but you could see his sweet smile and kind eyes.

He wouldn't want you to die, he would want you to live, you don't want his sacrifice to go to waste, you had to be there when he would finally wake up.

You feel the locket press against your chest comfortingly.

With a new burst of courage you shake your head just enough to get it from under his hand.

You open your mouth wide and bite down on his thumb as hard as you could hoping that he would let go of you.

You feel his arms tighten around you making you wince but you didn't let go.

"Now, now dear I don't think that's very nice~"

You started to taste a disgusting warm metallic liquid as your teeth sank into his skin.

His other arm moves from your shoulder and to your throat instead.

His thumb presses against the ball of my throat with just enough pressure to make me gag, opening your mouth.

In an instant he pulls his hand away but instead of keeping it away he uses two fingers to keep your mouth open uncomfortably.

You wince more, your bending back uncomfortably, the back of your head presses against his chest as he holds your mouth open easily.

You could feel your eyes dampen against your will.

"You have some nice canines darling~" He says with a chilling grin, you could feel his piercing gaze on you.

You shiver as you feel the thumb holding your mouth open run over one of your canines.

He let out a low hum, while putting his thumb under the sharp part of the tooth.

He presses his finger against it making your eyes narrow with discomfort, after another moment you could taste a small bead of blood dripping from his finger and onto your helpless tongue.

You cringed.

He snickers slightly at your reaction but then decides to speak.

"I was pretty disappointed when I heard you were going to stop seeing me." His voice was cheerful but at the same time low and dangerous as he pressed his finger harder against my tooth.

It hurt.

"You're already tearing up and I haven't even done much to you yet~, Don't you find human emotions and feelings so interesting?~" He states in an amused tone, putting more pressure on your poor canine on the last part, his voice goes a bit higher and chilling.

Suddenly he releases you pulling his hand away from your mouth leaving you gasping for breath and swallow properly.

You tried to stretch your sore jaw that had been held open for what seemed like several minutes.