Baby bump + gender!!!

Lucy's POV

Word count: 886 words

(2 month time skip)

I am now 4 months pregnant and I can see the gender. I have another appointment today, luckily it was a saturday so both of us were off.

At the appointment:

Again like normal we got called in by the receptionist, we went into a room they put a jelly like thing on my belly and rubbed it with the machinery.

The doctor now asked if we wanted to know the gender. I looked over and Tim and he just shrugged "it's your choice" so I said yes ofc.

"It's a girl!" The doctor said full of excitement, right as she said that our face lit up with smiles and I swear I could see a tear on Bradfords face.

Later we went back to my apartment and watched Top Chef of the couch. I asked him if he had any names in mind.

Tim's POV

I was a little caught off guard by the question, I don't think I would get a say considering this child was unplanned but I like it.

So we started brainstorming names, we ended up sticking with the name Liana because it was adorable and for the middle name Rose.

We weren't really sure for the last name, so I asked if she wanted to use her last name. She said that would be great and so there it was 'Liana Rose Chen'

Hearing this I already know she is going to be perfect.

On Monday at the station:

Angelas POV

I saw Lucy walking in the station I don't mean to be rude but she looked pregnant, he stomach is popping, I want to know if she is pregnant but it would be rude to ask.

I was thinking when John walked by, instantly an idea came up! I can tell him to do it. So I called out "Nolan"

He stopped in his tracks and walked over to me, "what's up" he said. "Does Lucy look different to you" I asked raising my eyebrow "well yes a bit?" He said confused, "I need you to ask he if she is pregnant" I straight up said, "uhm ok..." he said back.

This is why Nolan is the best target he never even questions anything!

John's POV

I was a little confused why she wanted me to ask that but just do it, I'm legit scared of Angela...

I walk up to Lucy and say Hey, she says it back and I use both arms and point to her stomach. Lucy knits her eyebrows at me confused, and I said 'I know'.

She instantly get a scared expression on her face which is weird, "yes ok you caught me in pregnant, it's showing isn't it?" She says in defense "hmm a bit" I chuckled and turned around to find Angela.

I walk over and find Angela talking to Nyla, i walk over and say "hey I'm back", "so how dis it go" she questioned... "she is..." I said. "WAIT WAIT WAIT BACK UP WHATS HAPPENING! BACK UP" said Nyla holding up a finger.

"So Lucy has a baby bump I got Nolan to go ask her about it and she's pregnant" Angela say. "Wait who's the baby daddy?!" Exclaims Nyla! "We don't know but I'll ask" says Angela waving goodbye to us.

Angelas POV:

7:50am (10 minutes before roll call)

"Hey, Lucy" I said. "What's up!" Lucy said in a surprisingly happy mood. "So I heard" and pointed to her belly. "Gosh does Nolan not know how to shut up!" She said angrily.

"So who's the baby daddy?" I knitted my eyebrows, "that's for me to know and you to find out" she gave a quick smile and walked toward the roll call room.

I'm not nosey, she'll tell me soon, UGH WHO IS IT!!! I'm going to ask grey to let me ride with her!

I walk up to Grey and ask "hey, can I ride with Chen today? I think she might need some experience with a different TO other than Mr. Hardass there.". And since i'm Grey's favorite he said yes.

ROLL CALL:

Grey: Good morning! Today we are doing things a little differently. Chen you are riding with Lopez, and which means Jackson you're with Bradford. Ok that's all you are all dismissed!

I walk outside the roll call room and find Lucy, "hey", I say. She gives a sweet smile before going to get the war bags, I follow her and say "Let me get that for you" taking the bags from her hands. "I'm pregnant, not broken." said Lucy. "I know I just thought you might have wanted a break from dealing with Bradford everyday" She laughs and we go into the shop.

I let Lucy drive since I hear her complaining to the other rookies on who she can't drive.

A-So are you ever going to tell me who the baby daddy is?

L-Did you tell Grey to let me ride with you to question me?

A-NoOoo, Ofc Not!

L-Mhm sure, sure!

A-C'mon Lucy! SPILL

L-You will know if we get married

Suddenly I thought of an idea!

A-What's the baby's last name?

L-That's not going to work Angela, we agreed to use my last name.

A-seriously!?

The rest of the day was mostly me bugging Lucy practically begging her to tell me and her being stubborn and standing her ground. I went home with no clue but continued to talk with Nyla and do research !!! I AM NOT NOSEY AT ALL !!!