Not that bad

Tim's POV

Word count: 486 words

Saturday:

It's finally Saturday, the week felt so long. Now I can finally stay home. I liked Saturdays more when there wasn't a little kid constantly crying and being a daddy's girl, or running around the living room nonstop. But I still love Lia very so much, she is the best thing ever.

I woke up early to take care and cook so Lucy could sleep in. Liana started to cry at 7:00 am and when I woke up I started to make breakfast and I feed Kojo right then I saw Lucy walking out of the bedroom and Kojo started to pounce on her. "KOJO DOWN" I shouted.

Lucy started to pet Kojo and say "awhhh, Good morning my favorite little boy" Smiling sweetly. "I thought I was your favourite," I said pouting. "You are my 2nd favourite," She said with a big grin on her face. I responded by saying "Heres some breakfast for my favourite girl!" I said handing Liana some cut-up pancake bites.

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!" Lucy had a really big pout on her face. "You were my favourite until Liana was born" I smiled, "Why can't I be your favourite?" She asked. "Because I am not your favourite", "You literally like the kid more than me!" she said, "Yup." I said proud. "The kid you didn't even know existed and was unexpected," Lucy said with her eyebrows raised.

I haven't really thought about that to be honest. "I know but now she is born, she's my favourite," I said. "Well, she wouldn't have existed without my months of pain." she said eating her pancakes, "Fine, I get your point, you are my favourite!" I said.

Her face instantly lights up with a smile. Later I got a call that my dad died in hospice... Lucy saw that something was wrong and immediately came to comfort me, we watched 'Finding Nemo' with my little boot and it was a lot of laughing giggles and fun.

We went to bed and woke up I found Liana on our bed above me shaking me awake, Lucy was beside her and I woke up and started to tickle her "Oh, not you woke up the tickle monster!" Lucy said, Smiling widely. "Oh don't worry babe if you wake me up you aren't going to get tickled ;)." I said smirking at her.

"Hey, there's a kid here! Shh," Lucy said. "Don't worry she is only almost 2 she won't understand," I said. "Mama," Lia said. "Aw She called you those were her first words," I said "Haha, shes a mama's girl" Lucy said giggling. "Maybe we can have a daddy's boy I said ;)" I said smirking at her.

Now I know the world isn't always going to be perfect or even the best, but the world is not always so bad... Having Lucy and Lia by my side I can know that i'm never alone.

This is probably the end. Comment ideas for a next book?!?!