Engaged

Tim's POV

Word count: 596 words

3 month time skip

The talk would usually be about Lucy and her new baby or who the baby daddy was, but now it was finally starting to die down, and I really love her. She is amazing, compassionate, and the biggest ray of sunshine. I wanted her to marry me.

It was a Saturday and we both had the day off. I told her I was going to Angela's to help her with a case but in reality I was going to buy a ring for her. I went to Tiffany's and Co and was in there for over an hour before finding the perfect ring. It had an amazingly beautiful diamond, and it was beautiful just like her.

The ring was a bit pricey around $15,000 but it would be all worth it, I swear her sunshine is reflecting on me, but it is worth every second of every day and worth every penny that I make.

I then went to a beach and set up candles and a 'will you marry me sign', I texted her to meet me there and around 10 minutes later she was here.

I instantly saw her car parked quite far away and I told her to put on a blindfold because I had a surprise for her. I led her to my set up and I asked the question.

"Lucy Chen, you are the most beautiful and amazing, biggest ray of sunshine ever, I love you and Liana so much and you mean the world to me. Will you marry me?"

I saw that she started crying holding Liana with one arm and said yes. I put the ring on her finger and we kissed. Everything was perfect. The photographer caught every moment and it was everything I have ever imagined.

We later went home and by that time it was already 8:00pm. We went home, showered and put Liana to bed. She went to bed surprisingly fast and so we had time alone. And we YK till 3 in the morning.

The next morning at 7 Liana started crying, so I got up to deal with her to let my beautiful fiance sleep in a bit, but around 30 minutes later she got up anyway. She limped to the kitchen to find me holding Liana in one hand and cooking with the other.

"Morning! my beautiful Fiance" She smiled sweetly, "Morning!!" I said and she limped over to kiss me. "wow your walk... it's something...". "DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY WALK, YOU DID THIS TO ME!" she shouted lightly, and playfully hit me. I just laughed.

We spent time going on a walk with Kojo and Liana, went grocery shopping, and had quality time with the TV. and each other ofc!

Lucy's POV:

The next day

I walked into the station at 7:30 with a bright smile on my face like always and a ring on my finger. Angela instantly noticed the ring on my hand. "LUCY, WHAT IS THAT!?! she screamed.. "What's what?" I raised my eyebrow... "The ring!" Right then Nyla walked over and Angela started talking to Nyla about it. "Lucy, just tell us who your fiance is PLEASE!" they both practically begged. "nope, soon" then I turned around and left for roll call.

Tim chose me to be his Sargents Aid and we headed off the patrol.

In the shop:

L-so when do you wanna tell people about us?

T-up to you what do you think?

L-soon, Angela and Nyla keep bugging me

T-How about tomorrow

L-Ok!

The rest of the day was pretty average. We got home and cuddled with Liana before drifting off to sleep...