Chapter 3 - Mount Natagumo

An meine Kleine Schwester, falls du irgendwann dieses Kapitel liest von hier weg macht so ca nichts mehr Sinn also frag mich erst gar nicht Ich kann es dir sowieso nicht erklären.

Nothing in this Chapter will make sense so yea whatever ig

_________________________________________

*At the Demon Slayer Corps*

Douma and Hakuji were sent on a Mission to a place called Mount. Natagumo which secretly annoyed Douma a lot, he planned to have a meeting with Lady Tamayo to discuss how to make her new Poisons stronger.

He wasn't really the one to use Poison in a fight but with his knowledge about Medicine and stuff like that those two were normally able to make pretty strong Poison but through that Mission Poison making apparently had to wait a bit.

„Eh, she'll just have to use her original Poison and not the new one or she'll do it alone not like my help is that important to her" - Doumas thoughts

Hoping that it would not take that long he goes there together with Hakuji.

_________________________________________

Meanwhile on Mount. Natagumo:

Nezuko Pov:

Right in front of us was a Giant Mountain that seemed even more creepy at night that it would have during the day.

Of course Zenitsu being himself refused to go in... It took more than 15 minutes and a lot of stuff i would have normally never said like „Who will protect me?" to be honest I was disgusted that I even said that but if that means Zenitsu is coming with us I guess I'll survive saying weird things.

Why is he just so obsessed with me...

Running up the Mountain I noticed that there were other Slayers there as well. I decided to talk to them just in case its a strong Demon it would be better for as all to them up.

It was a group of four and I recognised one of them. It was the Boy with his Kunai techniques from final selection.. good to see that he is still alive.

After a short explanation that we were also sent here on a Mission and introducing each other we started searching for the Demon.

Me and Inosuke went South, Yahaba and Susamaru went North, Enmu and Rui went East which left poor Zenitsu to go West alone...

At least we are gonna hear it when he if he finds the Demon.

_________________________________________

Zenitsu Pov:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO GO ALONE, NO I WILL NOT BE LEFT ALONE ON THIS CREEPY MOUNTAIN! - Zenitsu

They were completely ignoring me, I am gonna fucking die here today... No focus Nezuko said it will be okay and she is perfect so she can't be wrong, right?

It was all so scary but I moved forward.

After walking a bit I saw someone sitting on a rock in front of me, he was wearing the Demon Slayer uniform and carrying a sword.