first

Several months into your transfer, the school lunch has become a mundane ritual. You scowl, mechanically shoveling food, chewing and swallowing without taste.
The oddities of this place are inescapable—the constant reminders of Abbie and Lanas's vanishing, the unsettling scent of blood that lingers faintly in the air.
It's bizarre. Just the day before, they were engrossed in a math discussion. Instinct screams at you to flee, yet the shackles of your education keep you rooted.
You shake your head, dismissing the barrage of impractical thoughts, and gather your leftovers before heading to math class. You sigh; the thought of enduring another hour with Miss Circle is disheartening.
Miss Circle, with her disdain for the less fortunate, is a terror for you. Thankfully your grades shield you from the worst of her ire. But it's her gaze to you—piercing and unreadable—that unsettles you the most, as if she's peering into something beyond the surface.
As you cross the threshold into the classroom, a palpable tension grips the air. You can feel the weight of watchful eyes tracing your every move, a sensation that sends a shiver down your spine. It's unmistakably Miss Circle's scrutiny that drenches you in unease.
With your head bowed, you avoid her piercing stare. It's only when she diverts her attention back to her teaching materials that you allow yourself a quiet breath of relief. Hastening to your seat at the front, you brace for the lesson to begin.
You dare not glance at the clock, for fear of locking eyes with Miss Circle's unsettlingly cheerful grin, reminiscent of a Cheshire cat. It's enough to make you flinch, turning your gaze away in a mix of fear and curiosity. Her horn have become an object of your wary fascination, though you're certain you'd never wish to experience their touch—a sentiment that could very well spell your doom.
The bell chimes, a stark reminder that the class has commenced. You focus intently on the lesson, knowing all too well that a lapse in concentration could invite the sharp end of a compass—a fate you're keen to avoid, despite never having witnessed such discipline in action.

During the dreaded break, like a lifeline, Oliver and Zip's paper airplanes collided with your head. Ever since you started school, they've relished tormenting you, finding joy in your frustration and helplessness. You've reached your limit, shooting them a fierce glare, but that's as far as you can go. After all, Oliver and Zip are Miss Circle's favorite students, and you can't be sure if her peculiar fondness for you will shield you.
You're baffled by why even this small protest piques their interest. They stride over to your group, ignoring Claire's protests, and condescend to you. "Well, well, our timid little one has learned to rebel?" Oliver mocks. You remain silent, tempted to hurl the paper airplane at his deserving face. Thankfully, you restrain yourself and calmly say, "Oliver, Zip, I believe Miss Circle has assigned you enough tasks."
Zip taps the desk playfully, grinning. "Don't be so aloof. Come play with us," he says. You swat at the air dismissively. "I haven't finished my task. Don't disturb me." He rolls his eyes and elbows Oliver.
But those two are not your immediate concern because Miss Circle approaches. Her gaze is sharp, seemingly able to penetrate every corner of your soul. Nervously, you straighten up, attempting to present your best self.
"Oliver, Zip," her voice is cold and commanding, "I expect you both to focus on classroom tasks rather than teasing your classmates."
Oliver and Zip exchange a glance, then lower their heads, no longer speaking. You feel a hint of victory, but you know it's only temporary. Miss Circle always shows leniency toward them, and you can't be certain if she'll shield you from their mischief.

—————
I spent 3 hours squeezing it out;) and it's kinda ooc

since Katie had shipped Oliver and Alice, she also declare that she don't want fandom to ship any other character with Alice, so yep. not Alice, maybe Oliver at other chapter.