?

guys I seemed a bit emo last week, and my writing was strange. From here on out, I'll try to make this more upbeat...

—————————

Clearly understanding the layout and surroundings, slipping out of this house shouldn't pose much difficulty for you.

Without carrying anything, it wouldn't be wise to escape burdened, but the chain around your neck presents a challenge.

The chain isn't attached to anything; despite your attempts to tear it off, it remains stubborn. You suspect it's made of alligator skin.

👎🏻

But that's inconsequential; you crouch down silently, like a mouse, making your way to the door.

Unlocking it is smooth, almost automatic. You stare at your hands, filled with question marks, incredulous, as if beholding a magical artifact.

But there's no time to stand there stunned; who cares anyway, as long as it can be undone.

You quietly slip out into the night, realizing you might not have ventured out even once, yet you're strangely familiar with the damp grass and rough paths.

Skillfully, you run along the route, feeling the night breeze against your cheeks, exhaling a sigh of relief.

Did I just make it out? Seems quite simple, huh?

Perhaps they trust you too much, forgetting that freedom is ingrained in your bones; nature seems to be your true home, not cramped rooms.

You don't know how long you've been running along the winding road, panting heavily. Being trapped in the room has really taken a toll on your stamina.

You stand perplexed before the expansive building ahead. Illiterate as you are, there's a familiar yet somewhat painful feeling about this structure.

Strange.

You glance up at the moon and stars, seemingly blinking at you, hinting at your next move.

Well, seems like there's no other choice.

This appears to be the end of the road, the only place where you can hide.

The iron gate is locked, although it would be easy for you to flip over. Yet, you clearly don't know what's inside, and barging in recklessly might not sit well with the owner.

Although you don't think it looks like a place one could live in.

You decide to wait and see, quietly curling up in the corner of the wall intending to catch a wink.

——————^ - ^————————

Your sleep is light; you open your tired eyes as dawn breaks, watching the red sun rise slowly into the pale morning light.

After zoning out for a while, you perk up your ears and hear some noise.

It's an woman with white hair, wearing glasses. She indifferently approaches the iron gate and takes out a key to unlock it.

This is your chance!

You stumble and grab the woman, frantically waving your arms and trying to make her understand.

She furrows her brow, gently pulling away and asking softly, "Are you a student? It's a bit early for visitors, but it's okay. I'm Mrs. Grace. Come inside with me."

You understand and obediently follow the white-haired woman.

She looks fierce, but actually quite nice. Though you don't think you're the "student" she mentioned.

Who cares anyway, just get inside.