You won't get away

Gently brushing over the scabbed wound on your neck, fear and unease suffocate you. The events of that day left wounds far from minor, and every time you step into math class and catch sight of Miss Circle, you tremble, your body turning ice-cold. Yet, Miss Circle continues teaching as if nothing happened, her eyes narrowing into a foxy smile whenever she glimpses the scar on your neck. You've asked your parents countless times to transfer you to another school, but their responses remain dismissive, accompanied by a mere wire transfer. Being a boarding student, you lack any chance to escape this prison-like school. You've attempted to slip away with Clair and others, but each time, the teachers drag you back, citing the excuse: "You haven't proven your residence, and for your safety, we can't allow you to come and go freely." To you, it's nothing more than an excuse to imprison you. Somehow, school has become your entire existence, which shouldn't be the case.
Driven by human curiosity, you decide to explore the so-called "exit." After all, how will you know unless you try? Late at night, you sneak out of your dorm room, the dark corridor echoing faintly. As you walk, you ponder your escape plan, though you haven't really formulated one—escaping comes first. Anxiety wells up inside you, and you check your backpack repeatedly. Everything seems to be going as expected, yet an underlying unease persists.
Finally, you arrive at the "exit," its grandeur and brightness representing your dwindling hope. You take a deep breath, extend your hand, and push the door. Your fingers encounter something strange, but the dim light prevents you from seeing clearly...wait, blood?!!
You were so frightened that you let go of your hand, eyes wide open. But then, something even more horrifying happened. "Oh, our dear yn, what are you doing here?" A voice echoed. "Ahhh!!!" You arched your body like a startled cat, hissing in fear. It was... Miss Circle? How could she be here? Was she waiting for you? Am I going to die? She stood there, arms crossed, watching you with an eerie calmness. You screamed in terror, "No... no, no, no!" Miss Circle slowly leaned down, her arms propping against your side, she slightly lick your cheek and tears as if savoring the taste of food. It was terrifying—You dared not move, whimpering as you endured it. She licked the scar on your neck, tracing along the vessels, leaving wet marks. You had no doubt she would devour you in the next second. so let it be, such mental pressure will sooner or later drive you into a mental illness. You accept your fate, miss circle slowly bites your throat, gently leaves a bloody hole with her sharp teeth, and licks the blood that seeps out. You feel suffocated, but she does not further bite your throat completely, but raises her head, forcing you to look at her, you see your blood at the corner of her lip: "I warned you that the next punishment would be more severe, didn't I? Don't even think about escaping—you won't get away."

you won't get away

Fin
—————————————
K I'm doing another story, this one's finished, and don't mind any small errors it's just idk💩💩

Another day of being a simp