CHAPTER 1-20

Why is the Palace of Kings of Hell so noisy?

Shen Jiao had a splitting headache and wanted to open her eyes to see what the underworld was like? She also wanted to see which ghosts were making noises, but she really had no strength, not even the strength to open her eyes, so she had to keep closing her eyes and slowly build up her strength.

She heard a lot of voices, as if they were searching for something. There were males and females, and a hoarse voice seemed to be defending. These noises made Shen Jiao's head hurt more and more, and her headache was splitting!

very noisy!

Why is the Hell Palace so noisy?

Why didn't the judge come out to take care of it?

Shen Jiao wanted to open her eyes very much, but her eyelids seemed to be stuck, and she couldn't open them at all. Then she heard a crackling sound, and another person left the words 'come tomorrow', and then The world was quiet, and Shen Jiao curled her lips in satisfaction.

Shen Jiaxing glanced at Zhang Yumei, her second daughter-in-law, who was dodging her eyes, and then at her granddaughter Shen Jiao, who was beaten to death because she tried to stop those who beat him, and closed her eyes in pain.

How could he raise such a bunch of beasts? Even if Jiaojiao wasn't her own daughter, she was the daughter she raised for nine years! Didn't he just give Jiaojiao jade bowls? Just for such a jade bowl, he did the stupid thing to report him?

Beasts with shallow eyelids, think you can have a good life after knocking Laozi down?

Shen Jiaxing looked at the devastation at home and said coldly, "Now you are satisfied? Get out!"

"Don't blame me, old man. If you weren't biased and only willing to give Jiaojiao jade bowls, how could I ask outsiders to search for things!" Zhang Yumei felt a little regretful that so many good things were ruined, tsk, I feel bad for her!

"Fuck you motherfucker, where did you get the jade bowl? You just can't see how I treat Jiaojiao? Idiot!" Shen Jiaxing yelled.

"I saw with my own eyes that you hung a jade bowl the size of a small wine cup around Jiaojiao's neck, sir, don't talk about it!" Zhang Yumei was anxious.

"Then, come and see if there is a jade bowl on Jiaojiao's neck?" Shen Jiaxing retorted loudly, but in his heart he hoped that his granddaughter's good habit of hiding treasures would not change. A hard jade bowl, that's why he has the confidence to say so.

Zhang Yumei came over and reached out and touched Shen Jiao's chest. There was nothing. She didn't give up and touched it again, but she still found nothing. She said with a reluctant expression, "It must be hidden!"

Shen Jiao was awakened by these ungentle touches. Who was touching her chest?

Her innocence!

The anxious Shen Jiao opened her eyes in a fit of anger. What caught her eye was her grandfather. She smiled happily. God did not deceive her, and she really let her find her grandfather!

"Grandpa, Jiaojiao will never be separated from you again."

Shen Jiao threw herself into Shen Jiaxing's arms excitedly and began to cry, but she did not notice that her voice had changed, nor did she notice that the grandfather in front of her was wearing different clothes and looked much younger.

Shen Jiaxing also choked up a bit, and kept patting Shen Jiao on the back to comfort her, his poor Jiao Jiao, he has suffered a great sin!

"Jiaojiao, Mu's mother asked you, where did you hide the jade bowl your grandfather gave you yesterday?" Zhang Yumei reluctantly came up and looked at Shen Jiao kindly.