CHAPTER 41-60

During these five days, Shen Jiao has also become familiar with the situation of the farm. For example, the enthusiastic Aunt Ma is the mother of Captain Ma, and the siblings Ma Hongqi and Lanhua are the children of Captain Ma. Captain Ma is only a few years older than Qian Wenliang. , but looks like Qian Wenliang's father.

"Then I have to call your dad Uncle Ma, not Grandpa Ma!" Shen Jiao was a little ashamed.

Ma Hongqi had a bit of anger on his face: "My dad is so tired, he is the only one in the team who is looking for him for everything!"

Shen Jiao didn't know what to say, so she had to change the topic: "Brother Hongqi, do you really need a ticket to buy things at Sanlibao Market?"

Ma Hongqi nodded: "As long as you don't go to the supply and marketing cooperative, you don't need a ticket. I'll take you to the backstreet of the town. There's a lot of things and everything there, but it's expensive. A chicken (egg) costs five cents. Good luck. I can still buy wild things!"

Shen Jiao is happy, she is not afraid of you, as long as there are more varieties, so that she will have a chance to take out the things in the bowl!

It turned out that today was the fifth day of the lunar calendar. Ma Hongqi was going to the market. When Shen Jiao found out, she held Ma Hongqi to take her there. Ma Hongqi's second sister, Ma Xinghua, was also there. She was a beautiful fourteen-year-old girl with a very good temperament. refreshing.

Captain Ma has five children. The eldest son, Ma Hongbing, is 22 years old. He is a soldier in the G province. He is the pride of the Ma family and the idol of Ma Hongqi.

The eldest daughter, Ma Taohua, is nineteen years old and married. The third daughter is Ma Xinghua, Ma Hongqi is the fourth, and the youngest is the little girl Lan Huahua.

Shen Jiao carried a small basket that Grandpa Ma Hongqi made for her on her shoulders, and followed closely behind Ma Xinghua. This Xinghua girl walked like stepping on a hot wheel. He also ran so fast that he couldn't catch up if he didn't run at all.

Little Orchid also had a hard time running, she let Ma Hongqi drag her away, and Ma Xinghua turned her head back to despise them: "Hurry up, big brother is going!"

The eldest brother in Ma Xinghua's mouth was Ma Xixi, who had picked them up from Sanlibao Town the day before, a man who was not gentle, and the nephew of Captain Ma.

Ma Hongqi simply picked up the orchid and carried it on her shoulders. Shen Jiao clenched her teeth and followed behind without saying a word. The Ma family dislikes people who are squeamish and squeamish. Tired.

Ma Xixi sat at the front of the car with a sullen face. The three thin horses were still so thin, and the wound on the jujube red horse's mouth was still bloody, making Shen Jiao feel sour.

"Why is it so late? The sun has climbed so high!" Ma Xixi reprimanded.

Ma Xinghua didn't frighten him at all, she smiled cheerfully: "Big brother, where are your eyes? The sun has just come out!"

Ma Xixi glared at her, picked up Ma Lanhua and put it in the car, and took out a candy from her pocket to feed her. Sugar must be given to our orchids because Xiaocao doesn't like to eat it."

Her voice was not too small, Ma Xixi could hear it clearly, a look of unnaturalness flashed on her face, and she threw the whip a little angrily. The poor horse shook her ears and tightened the reins.

Shen Jiao took out three milk candies from her bosom, peeled off the candy wrappers and fed them to the three horses, and whispered, "I'll give you eggs next time!"