CHAPTER 301-320

301 Two fools

Three days later, Shen Xiu was discharged from the hospital, and Shen Nianzhi woke up. On the fourth day, Zhu Biyue also woke up.

After the two woke up, they were dumbfounded, their eyes were out of focus, and it seemed that they couldn't even recognize people. The doctor said that they lost their memory because their brain cells were damaged so badly.

Shen Jiao secretly summed it up, two words—

Fool!

In other words, Shen Nianzhi and his wife are both stupid, and they have become useless people who can't take care of themselves in the doctor's words!

"Doctor, please save my mom and dad, please!" Shen Xiu knelt in front of the doctor and wept bitterly, grief-stricken.

Her kneeling caused many doctors and nurses in the hospital, as well as patients and their families to gather around. After asking the reason, they all sighed and praised Shen Xiu for her filial piety.

Shen Xiu didn't seem to have heard of these, she just knelt on the ground and wept, sometimes begging the doctor, she looked like a dead father and a mother.

What bothered Shen Jiao the most was Shen Xiu's pretentious attitude, kneeling at every turn. Although she had a good intention, she always felt that this girl had more elements in acting!

She couldn't tell why, anyway, she just felt that Shen Xiu was not as sad as she showed, and she even felt that this woman was a little happy!

She trusted her intuition very much, and Shen Xiu's true emotion was happiness.

It's just that she couldn't figure out why Shen Xiu was so happy. What happened to Shen Nianzhi and Zhu Biyue didn't do her any good!

Shen Jiaxing helped Shen Xiu up, and asked the doctor some precautions for nursing care. She asked carefully, and Shen Xiu listened very carefully. She even borrowed paper from the nurse to write it down, which attracted praise from the surrounding people.

The doctor was also very enthusiastic and said in great detail: "It's best to leave one person in the hospital for nursing care. These few days are a critical period for recovery. If you take care of them more carefully, there may be surprises."

"Grandpa, I'll stay and take care of Mom and Dad. I will take good care of it." Shen Xiu took the initiative to request

Shen Jiaxing sighed: "Your body hasn't recovered yet, so don't bother, I'll take care of it."

Shen Jiao, who has been watching from the sidelines, is not happy anymore. She can't bear Shen Jiaxing to take care of these two white-eyed wolves in the hospital. She takes care of them 24 hours a day, how can Shen Jiaxing bear it!

"Grandpa, you can ask someone to take care of it, we just need to pay some money, your health is not good, how can you eat and stay up late!" Shen Jiao suggested.

Shen Jiaxing was indeed a little nervous. Although he didn't hate Shen Nianzhi and the others, he was really unhappy in letting him put down his body to take care of these two guys. After listening to Shen Jiao's suggestion, he immediately agreed.

"That's fine. Find two people, one during the day and one at night."

Shen Jiao nodded and said, "I'll look for it now. There are many in Cotton Street. As long as our price is higher, someone will definitely come."

There are a lot of unemployed aunties in Cotton Street. When they have nothing to do, they make some extra money by pasting cardboard boxes and envelopes. At the end of January, they only earn ten yuan, and they are tired like dogs.