CHAPTER 581-600

Han Qingye did not veto the matter between Han Qili and Guan Yue in the end. He just said to let them calm down for three months. They could not meet or make phone calls during these three months. Han Qili's internship was finally stopped by Han Qixiu. .

Although Han Qili cried and begged, no one helped her this time. The Han family were not optimistic about the relationship between Guan Yue and Han Qili, except for Shen Han's children's shoes.

Shen Jiao holds a neutral attitude, neither for nor against. Generally speaking, she will not sing against Han Qixiu—

Except for having children!

These few days, Han Qili is like an eggplant beaten by Shuang, she doesn't think about tea and rice, she is haggard because of Yixiao, a flower will wilt at the sight, no one's persuasion is useless, she is protesting silently.

Girls with a personality like Han Qili are more stubborn, and she has identified one thing, that eighteen cows can't pull it back. Now she believes that Guan Yue is the other half, and she has this guy in her heart. , How can you succumb to the lewd power of the Han family?

Han Qixiu brought a bowl of rice into Han Qili's house and said solemnly, "Eat!"

"I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat!" Han Qili said weakly.

'Boom'

Han Qixiu smashed the rice on the table, and a few pieces of meat flicked out of the bowl, which also shocked Han Qili. She timidly glanced at Han Qixiu, pursed her lips stubbornly, and the back of her vest was covered in cold sweat.

Can't give in!

Xiaohan said that love comes first, she must not give in, she must fight to the end!

"Really don't eat?" Han Qixiu asked again.

"If you don't eat it, if you don't agree with me and Brother Yue, I won't eat it!" Han Qili bit her head and spoke her heart out.

Xiaohan said that you can't do silent protests, and you have to say a few words from your heart at the right time. Communication is very important at any time!

The dog-headed military adviser Shen Han was sneaking at the door. When no one was paying attention, Bird quietly gave Han Qili a fist, and said silently, "Come on".

Han Qili, whose legs were a little weak, was instantly refreshed. She was not fighting alone, and Xiaohan was supporting her!

Even though she was just a little kid, she still made Han Qili's icy heart feel a little warmer and more confident.

Han Qixiu looked at his sister coldly, taking her timidity, fear, panic, nervousness... all in his eyes. Since childhood, this little sister didn't even dare to look at him, let alone talk back.

Now I'm timid, and it's still for a man!

Shen Jiao has also been paying attention to this side. Knowing her husband Mo Ruo's wife, she saw Han Qixiu's appearance and knew that he was on the verge of a storm. She hurriedly threw the sour bayberry in her hand and trotted over to save someone.

With Han Qixiu's violent temper, he can really beat Han Qili!

"Brother Han, I want to eat sweet and sour pork ribs. Help me make it. Qi Xuan's cooking is not as delicious as yours."

Han Qixiu immediately melted the ice and snow, returned to the earth in spring, smiled gently at Shen Jiao, and ran to the kitchen to make vinegar-sliding spareribs.

Han Qili let out a long sigh, looked at Shen Jiao and said gratefully, "Thank you, sister-in-law!"

Shen Jiao advised: "Your elder brother has this temper, don't blame him!"