Chapter One

Driving in her luxury car, a gloomy day outside, Isabel is lost in her thoughts, thinking about her mom and how much she missed her, two years had passed since her mom died, but Isabel had a hard time getting over it.

She had just turned the corner and was about to arrive to school, instead she saw a long line of cars ahead of her, the lane was blocked by a traffic accident, and the cops were trying to clear the road.

Isabel groaned to herself, she's going to be late in her second day of school, her first lesson of the day being history only made her feel worse, she hates history and especially Mr. Davis that teaches is, that man looks like he could die any day now yet he's still there. Cars are barely moving, rough accident Isabel thinks to herself.

Finally after what seems like an eternity, Isabel arrives to school clearly late, her bag in one hand she gets out of the car and locks it before pushing herself in the empty hallways, room 78b is the one she's supposed to be for her first period.

Rushing her way there, voices can be heard outside the room. With one firm knock Isabel enters the classroom coming face to face with someone that is clearly not Mr.Davis which only confuses her more.

A tall woman with flaming red hair and piercing blue eyes dressed in a white shirt tucked in her pencil black skirt, a suit jacket over her shoulders standing in the front of the class. "You're late Ms...?" Isabel gulps.

"Isabel Reyes." The redhead nods in responce. "Take a seat Ms. Reyes." Isabel sits down in the only available seat which is right in front of the redhead. "As I was saying before Ms. Reyes interrupted us, Mr.Davis has retired and from now on I'll be your history teacher."

Isabel doesn't want to believe that this goddess is going to be her history teacher for the rest of the year, she's too pretty to be a teacher, her eyes travel to the board where the redhead's last name is written in capital letters, Ms. Gordon; Sounds powerful Isabel thinks to herself.

"All right everyone, settle down and let's get started. Today's lesson will focus on the French Revolution which occured in the late 18th century." Isabel yawns feeling bored already something that the redhead notices immediately.

"Am I making you feel bored Ms. Reyes?" She asks in a firm tone, Isabel shrugs. "I guess so, yeah." Ms. Gordon raises a brow and smirks. "Listen to me Ms. Reyes, you're in my class and I demand your attention on everything I say." Her strict tone comes out naturally.

"You can't force me to ma'am" Isabel pushes her luck watching as Ms. Gordon clenches her jaw, whispers from the other students can be heard which only makes the redhead lick her soft plump lips.

"Quiet everyone!" The class goes quiet as she demanded and her eyes travel back down to the young girl in front of her.

"Oh but I can and I will. If you don't pay attention I will fail you and that's a promise, darling." This time Isabel is the one who clenches her jaw but oh god, the pet name just makes Isabel fold.

"You're so sure of yourself Ms. Gordon aren't you?" The redhead chuckles. "Stop talking, unless you want detention."

Isabel bites her lip and turns to look at her book, feeling like she'll explode from both anger and arousal, waiting patiently for the bell to ring Isabel can't help but stare at the redhead, the first two buttons of her shirt being unbottoned giving Isabel a look of her cleavage, gulping she looks away reminding herself that she's her teacher, but damn she's so pretty.

Isabel's gaze falls on the redhead's legs, they look soft but also strong, she defenetily goes to the gym. "Ms. Reyes, would you mind telling me what the floor has that has got you so intersted?"

Isabel snaps out of her gaze and her cheeks flush red. "I guess it's better than history." The redhead's piercing blue eyes stare into Isabel's hazel one's. "Get out." Isabel frowns and before she can react the redhead speaks again.

"I said out!" Isabel gathers her things and gets up. "I want you here when the bell rings, understand?" With a simple nod Isabel exits the classroom. "Bipolar bitch." She mumbles and makes her way to the library.

Pulling out her phone, she texts her bestfriend Aria asking what class she has next, Aria texts back a quick text which says maths, Isabel smiles, thank god they have the same class, she could not handle being by herself once again.

The bell rings and Isabel waits for a few seconds before getting up, she walks to Ms. Gordon's class. "You're late once again." The redhead states as if Isabel could care.

"Sit down." Isabel sits down in front of her. "I have other classes to attend, make it fast." The redhead smirks once again. "You're always late, it won't make a difference, darling." The pet name again, Isabel clenches her hands into fists.

"There are rules you need to follow, in order to success Ms. Reyes." The redhead doesn't wait for a responce because she knew she wouldn't be getting one from her.

"I guess everyone was right, warning me about you." A frown takes over Isabel's face. "Warn you, about me?" Ms. Gordon nods her head. "You really are what they say."

Isabel's hands clench into fists, however no words come out of her mouth. "Prove them wrong Isabel, make the big change." She called her by her first name for the first time. "What do you want?" Isabel asks still clenching her hands.

"Go to class Ms. Reyes, I'll see you later." WIth heavy steps, Isabel walks out of the classroom; what did the redhead mean by that? Is she just messing with Isabel because she's a bit of trouble?

Walking to her next class she's met with Aria. "Finally Bella." Isabel smiles as she walks up to her bestfriend hugging her. "My clingy bestfriend." Aria mumbles before they pull away from eachother, they both sit down in the back of the class.

"What happened? You look angry." Aria asks scanning Isabel's face. "The new history teacher, she's a bitch." Aria laughs and then she pauses. "The hot one right? I met her yesterday, she was really nice to me."

Isabel frowns but maybe her behavior made the redhead be strict with her. "Well, seems like she hates me already." Isabel says and chuckles softly. Throughout the day Isabel attends her classes, most of them with Aria, until the last bell rings and Isabel lets out a sigh of relief.

Walking to her car, Isabel notices Ms. Gordon coming her way too, soon enough the redhead unlocks the car next to Isabel's and damn, a deep shade of blue just like her eyes, the car matches her.

"Ms. Reyes, what a lovely encounter." Sarcasm running through her mouth. "Can't say the same now can I?" Isabel responds back in the same tone making Ms. Gordon smile slighlty.

"I'll see you tomorrow Isabel." The redhead says before getting in her car driving away leaving Isabel just staring, getting in her own car she starts driving home.

Upon arrival, Isabel parks in the garage before entering the house. Silence, since her dad is at work and well as you know her mom passed away two years ago, her older sister is in college so it's just her and her dad in this house, except for the housekeeper Jennifer.

It always felt painful coming back home, her perfume still lingered in the house only because Isabel never stopped buying her mom's perfume and spraying it all over the house, the scent gave her a little comfort of the person she misses the most.

She changes into more comfortable clothes and walks in the living room to find her dad yelling at the housekeeper Jennifer. "Dad! Stop!" Isabel rushes up to them.

"What are you doing?" Her father looks at her, anger evident in his face. "Jennifer, I've told you not to spay that perfume in the house!" Isabel closes her eyes before apologizing to Jennifer telling her to go.

"I did it dad and I will keep doing it." Her father clenches his jaw. "I can't keep coming home, smelling this and thinking my wife will show up to hug me." Isabel's eyes fill with tears and she nods. "I'm sorry dad, I'll stop."

He still loves her, he won't stop loving her because she was his everything, the day she died he lost a part of him but he kept going for his daughters, the only reminder of the love he shared with his wife.

Isabel watches as her dad walks upstairs to his room...

First chapter out!