Chapter Two

Morning arrives faster than expected and Isabel's alarm rings, she turns it off and with a groan she gets up swearing to herself, washing her face and brushing her teeth she walks to her closet, she pulls out a white top and a pair of black low waist jeans.

Getting in her car, she drives to school, silence fills the car as she drives, the thought of facing Ms. Gordon again weighed on her, she is not in the mood to see the woman and hear her stupidly hot voice explaining history.

Isabel parks next to the familiar blue expensive car and smirks to herself for an unknown reason.

Walking in the full hallways, Isabel finds herself wanting to leave already, she has no idea where Aria is but she knows she won't be in her class since she has history once again which only makes her want to dissapear.

"Ms. Reyes, you're early, that's impressive coming from someone like you." Isabel clenches her fists. "Someone like me?" The redhead chuckles. "Don't get offended now, you know it's the truth."

Ignoring her Isabel sits down with a loud thud. "Are you always like this, trying to fight people 20 years younger than you?"

Ms. Gordon smiles. "I'm thirty darling, not forty." The fucking pet name again. Isabel looks around, no one is in class yet. "Yeah, you look much older than thirty." Ms. Gordon doesn't react, she knows Isabel is only doing it to get a reaction out of her.

The redhead walks up to Isabel's desk and leans down, her cleavage being right on Isabel's eyes, she tries her best not to look, especially when the redhead is watching her every move.

"What do you want Ms. Gordon?" The redhead's blue eyes pierce into Isabel's with a smirk on her face.

"What I want is very simple darling." Isabel gets up, looking up to the blue captivating eyes in silence. "And what is that ma'am?" Ms. Gordon smiles mischievously.

"To break the strong character, you think you have." The redhead whispers in Isabel's ear, causing goosebumps to appear all over her body, before Isabel can say anything students enter the classroom and Ms. Gordon clears her throat, distancing herself from Isabel.

"That's a promise Ms. Reyes." The redhead states before welcoming all her students. Isabel bites her lip and sits down crossing her legs,

She pulls out her phone and texts Aria to meet her when the bell rings. "Put your phone down Ms. Reyes." Rolling her eyes Isabel puts her phone back in her pocket.

She looks directly at the redhead in front of her, with not a single word said the redhead starts the lesson, glancing at Isabel from time to time to make sure she's paying attention and of course she's not, like always.

"I thought you understood what I told you yesterday Ms. Reyes." Isabel doesn't even understand what the redhead is referring to.

"Enlighten me." Sarcasm drips through Isabel's mouth which only makes Ms. Gordon bite her bottom lip, oh those lips. "Do you think you're impressing someone with this behavior?"

Isabel stays silent for a moment, that's how she naturally is and she can't really change it. "No ma'am, that's how I am, not my problem if you dislike it."

The redhead chuckles. "Class let's continue because Ms. Reyes has nothing important to do rather than annoying us." Isabel frowns at her professor's words. "You pick on me and I just answer to you." Isabel says clenching her jaw. "Enough! Ms. Reyes."

Sitting through the boring lesson, counting the minutes for the bell to ring, only her voice can be heard while she explains a topic.

Only a few students raise their hands asking the most idiotic questions while others just look at their book or her, the hot redhead who's presonality sucks, or that's how Isabel thought at leasst.