Chapter four

Arriving at school, Isabel parks her car and grabs her bag, a deep sigh leaves her lips as she makes her way towards math class.

Walking through the hallway she meets eyes with Ms. Gordon who's talking to another teacher, Isabel takes her eyes off her perfect figure and heads to the worse class of the day.

Sitting down in math class she sighs, without Aria by her side it feels really boring, Isabel is well known around the school but she only truly hangs out with Aria.

Pulling out her phone she sends a quick text to Aria checking up on how Justin is doing, after that all she does is keep her head down.

Minutes pass, yet it feels like an eternity to her; she finds herself counting the seconds for the bell to ring because her next class is history and she really wants to see the redhead.

"Isabel, would you mind answering this question?" Mrs. Robinson asks, Isabel raises a brow and licks her lips. "What was the question again?" Mrs. Robinson watches Isabel with a worried look on her face.

The bell rings and relief washes over Isabel, gathering her things she leaves the classroom quickly, room 78b is starting to become her favorite.

I think you can guess why.

Knowing what time the bell will ring again, Isabel walks to history class two minutes earlier. "Ms. Reyes, you keep surprising me." The redhead starts off making Isabel smile a little.

"Don't get too excited, I still don't like history." The redhead finds herself smirking at Isabel's words. "I bet that by the end of the year you'll like history one way or another."

What is this supposed to mean, because it didn't sound the way it should have, the smirk on her face makes it feel like there's a meaning behind it that Isabel can't see yet.

"How's your friend?" Ms. Gordon asks, referring to the other day where they bumped into eachother by the hospital. "Oh, he's getting better. Aria is with him." Isabel says and the redhead nods.

The tension shifts in the air as the redhead opens her mouth to say something. "I uh, I wanted to apologize once more, for the night at the bar." Isabel doesn't say anything she jsut nods.

The bell rings again, snapping both of them out of their gaze. Isabel turns around and walks to her seat. "Anything intersting for today?" The redhead chuckles. "My lesson is always intersting darling ."

Students enter the classroom and both women go silent; the classroom is full until there's a knock on the door. "Come in." Says the firm voice of Ms. Gordon.

A blonde haired girl walks inside, her whole appearance shows the confidence she carries arround, her deep ocean blue eyes staring directly into the one's of Ms. Gordon.

"Who are you?" The blonde licks her lips before answering. "Valentina Stirling." Ms. Gordon raises a brow and the blonde speaks again. "I just transferred here ma'am." The redhead's mouth forms a silent O.

"Oh yes, come in Valentina, take a seat." The blonde nods at her and walks up to Isabel. "Can I sit here?" Meeting her eyes Isabel nods. Why are blue eyes so beautiful?

"I'm Isabel." The girls shake hands under the hard gaze of Ms. Gordon. "Okay class, let's settle in and start today's lesson." Valentina pulls out her book and turns her attntion to Ms. Gordon.

"Where do they even find teachers like her?" Asks Valentina admiring the redhead, goosebumps run through Isabel's skin, feeling a little bothered by that comment but she doesn't show it.

Throughout the class Isabel watches as the girl next to her is really paying attention and taking part in the lesson. "I guess, you really like history." Isabel states and the blonde nods. "My favorite subject." Valentina replies quickly.

"Ms. Reyes, I'm afraid to ask if you can answer this question?" Isabel looks at the redhead and grips her fingers, she always says things this way and it makes Isabel feel useless.

Valentina whispers the answer to Isabel making sure no one notices. "The main reason for the French Revolution was the financial inequality between the upper and lower classes in France."

The redhead's eyes widen. "Everybody clap, Ms. Reyes answered a history question." The fact that everyone actually started clapping made Isabel angry.

She gets up grabbing her things rushing out of class, feeling embarassed and useless. She walks outside the school and sits by a bench where one of the popular girls for the bad reasons is sitting.

"Whoa, the Isabel Reyes joining me?" Isabel rolls her eyes and sits next to her. "Cigarette?" Isabel hesitates, she has never smoked, only tried it.

"Come on take it." Veronica extends her cigarette towards Isabel, with a sigh she puts it in her mouth and inhales it before blowing the smoke out. "Good." Isabel gives the cigarette back to Veronica. "Keep it beautiful." She says and pulls out another cigarette.

Isabel keeps taking drags of the cigarette while looking at Veronica. "How come you're outside?" Veronica asks and Isabel clenches her jaw. "That new history teacher, she pissed me off and I left."

Isabel finishes her cigarette and thows it on the floor pressing over it. "Impressive." Veronica mumbles and moves closer to Isabel. "Teachers are assholes Bella." Bella?

She doesn't question why she called her Bella, she just nods in agreement. "Oh yeah they are especially Ms. Gordon." Veronica chuckles and wraps a hand around Isabel's shoulders.

"Trying to get a hookup for tonight?" Isabel questions with a smirk on her face while Veronica blows the smoke in her face. "That's how you think of me Isabel?" Veronica asks, a playful smirk playing on her lips.

"I've heard about you Veronica." Isabel says and looks at her brown eyes, the complete opposite of Ms. Gordon's eyes. "Let's say that maybe you're right, would you want to?" Isabel blushes and thinks about her offer.

She hasn't had sex in months but is she really going to? With Veronica? Just because her hot teacher pissed her off and she wants to get a release. "I don't see why not."

Veronica licks her lips and gently bites Isabel's earlobe. "I'll call you beautiful." Veronica says before getting up, Isabel watches her go, excitement cursing through her.